Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
'-=HungryCrackPot=-'
Org Profile

Post by '-=HungryCrackPot=-' » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:33 pm

2 and a half hours? NO! YOU SUCK!!! YOUR COMPUTER SUCKS!!! YOUR VIDEO SUCKS!!! YOU ARE NOT A MASTER!!! YOU KNOW NOT THE SKILLS!!! DONT DO THIS EVER AGAIN!!! NEVER!!! YOUR VIDEO WILL SUCK!!!
I will laugh my ass of if he takes this seriously... :twisted:
I am a repeat offender: I REPEAT, I WILL OFFEND!!!

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Re: Why do i bother?

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:44 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:Why do i waste my time? you ar all busy putting so many words in my mouth, i obviously dont need to post anymore!!! you can do it for me!!!

I didnt ASK FOR anything. I ENQUIRED AS TO THE WHEREABOUTS. If that means the same in your dictionary, well that isnt my responsibility. Look, i didnt know the etiquette in here when i started posting, obviously. Now i do. Leave me alone, for christs sake. When i say that my music video kicks ass, i mean in comparison to
EVERYTHING ELSE I MADE prior to it!!

You are looking for fights, its plainly obvious. If you want to read subterfuge, hyperbole, innuendo and ulterior motives into my threads, go right ahead and knock yourselves out. DONT make me suffer for it. I only wanted to participate in this. I never meant to offend anyone, and i never meant it to look like i was demanding free anything. I only asked for a guideline, some assistance in making my first project. I figured the members of this forum would know the ropes.

U know what really takes the piss, though? Most of the abuse is coming from younger members. Geez, guys, im not tryin to take your places as mvid authors or anythin like that. I am not even that good. But i take pride in what little i can produce with the self imposed limitations i have.

Enough is enough, guys. I apologised, ive clarified, and ive explained. Dont try to flog a dead horse, for the sake of the ppl here who dont fight. I dont want to fight anymore. Notice that i havnt made a request in a while, ive only posted opinions and notices about my videos.

BTW, ive seen alot of the videos on here, and i must say> They claim the title for best and most diverse AMV's i've ever had the honour of watching.

...learn how to spell, fuckface. Go back to kindergarden and learn some things, then come back here. Okay?

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:19 pm

Did this thing get hosted yet?

No?

My advice: try sending it to moobies.net.

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:04 pm

What is moobies.net? I want to host my latest to show Strata for his new member thing. Anyway, SS5_Majin_Whatever, you really should just shut up. And no one gets flamed here if they don't ask stupid questions. Jeez, we aren't THAT mean. Not like SOME people...

::COUGH:: ERMAC ::COUGH::

Anyway, you really deserved a flaming. Besides, if you are THAT into DBZ, join a DBZ forum where you can ask a stupid question and get your stupid answer. Also, when I joined, nobody was mean to me (except ERMAC), and I've made some great friends. And Jedi... :wink:
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:24 pm

(waits momentarily for Melfina)

OK, surf over to www.moobies.net and check it out.

Basically, you send them your AMV, they convert it to WMV for others to view via streaming. It's free.

[MOD: Yes, everyone should learn to Obey Saget. Simmer down and try out www.moobies.net or File Planet and let's learn to give people a chance.]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”