adobe premiere elements

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
SJCorrectet
Org Profile

adobe premiere elements

Post by SJCorrectet » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:32 pm

howdy

does anyone know if its possible to acheive 60 fps in a premiere elements project? I've been trying to get higher frame rates and have only found ~24 and 29.976 as options

thanks

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: adobe premiere elements

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 am

Not in elements that I know of, elements is pretty limited on that side... but why 60fps anyway? If you don't use something like twixtor or don't speed up a LOT (at least 200% most clips, I'd say), then it's pretty much useless and it'll only waste space + being hard to playback on older PCs.

SJCorrectet
Org Profile

Post by SJCorrectet » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm

speed is the issue for me. Also, playing around in 30fps, I found it to be a little too imprecise when it comes to doing real anal sync. Like sixteenth notes or so.

I had an interesting idea. I could take my music and slow it down to 50% speed, edit like that in 30fps and then speed up the result to 60. Not practical, but it may keep me from getting tired of the song.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

That's the best solution in your case, remember to assumefps(60) on the video and adding back the original audio in avisynth before compressing.

Return to “Adobe Software”