Premiere Pro 2.0 Export Issue

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Premiere Pro 2.0 Export Issue

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:I have a exporting problem too. When I export as lossless or uncompressed, some parts of the video doesn´t appear. The video plays normal until some point. Then, he misses some parts. I use 7.0.
Double-check the timeline, you might have disabled one or more of the video tracks without noticing.

Aiacos1990
Org Profile

Post by Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Aiacos1990 wrote:I have a exporting problem too. When I export as lossless or uncompressed, some parts of the video doesn´t appear. The video plays normal until some point. Then, he misses some parts. I use 7.0.
Double-check the timeline, you might have disabled one or more of the video tracks without noticing.
You talk about click with the right button and check if the "Enable" is marked? Because they all are marked as Enable. The preview is ok. But the exporting still the same.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:
mirkosp wrote:
You talk about click with the right button and check if the "Enable" is marked? Because they all are marked as Enable. The preview is ok. But the exporting still the same.
I was talking about the tracks themselves, but if you see everything in the preview, then it should be fine.
I wouldn't know what might be causing that... do you happen to have some 3rd party effects applied (I know for personal experience that Twitch is broken in premiere and causes export issues, for example)?

Aiacos1990
Org Profile

Post by Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

3RD party? Well, don´t know what is this. I searched about it. But I think I didn´t used.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:3RD party? Well, don´t know what is this. I searched about it. But I think I didn´t used.
I mean, any effect that didn't come with the program itself. For example, trapcode shine, video copilot's twitch and other effects like those.

Aiacos1990
Org Profile

Post by Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Oh. No no. Only using the Premiere itself.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:Oh. No no. Only using the Premiere itself.
I'm pretty much clueless then, sorry.
All I can suggest you now is trying to export in small bits, as in 7/8 seconds parts of the timeline per time, and putting all together later on.
Alternatively you could try exporting from after effects, which does a better job at exporting.

Aiacos1990
Org Profile

Post by Aiacos1990 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks. I did what you said. I´ve exported some portions of the video and the scenes didn´t misses anymore. This will be to painful when I finish. Is there any option just like a "Save Segmented Avi File"?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Aiacos1990 wrote:Thanks. I did what you said. I´ve exported some portions of the video and the scenes didn´t misses anymore. This will be to painful when I finish. Is there any option just like a "Save Segmented Avi File"?
Unfortunately not that I know of... :(
Might want to wait for someone else's reply, though, as I might be wrong on this.

Return to “Adobe Software”