Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:58 pm

lite brite was awsome!!! Ever try to make naughty pictures with it?
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

This is getting tedious.

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:49 am

Look, every time i post here, some jackass flames me, and its really starting to get under my skin. 11 or 111, it makes no difference. If u want to brag, gloat, boast or hold a supreme attitude, do it. I wont stop u. But i joined this site so that i could post, make mvids and supposedly talk to like minded people. What i got was rampant abuse, flame threads, threats (tell me how theyll be carried out, please) and yes, i know, i've retaliated in kind. I apologise for it though, if i think i went too far. And as for the comments about me gloating about my comp> i wasnt. It isnt the best on the market by far, but for me it kicks ass. The words "my comp is better than yours" never appeared. I only stated that because it is at least half decent i can work faster on it. Thats all. Yes i know i get petty when verbally berated. Yes i know i belittle myself by acting like a prat. But read what appears in my posts and youll at least kindof see why. If you ppl (not all of you, just the ones abusing me) have that much spare time, why dont you go piss in your shoe, instead of kicking people who are trying to enjoy what little skills they have?

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:04 am

First of all you're practically asking for it...

First you ask for DBZ clips = Flame.

Then we get a "I made a kick ass music video in 2hrs and it so totally rocks and I need a host? Will someone host it?"

Okay, money = short supply. Hosting = short supply. So you decided to ask the two most annoying things that are ever asked here.

"Can I have some FREE clips?", "Can I have some FREE hosting?"... There's really no reason to give it to you. You'll offer us a DBZ video? or a 6 1/2minute AMV that took 2hrs to make ?

You have everyright to be here and converse and be a part of the AMV community. The idea is we don't have to give you anything ,you don't have to give us anything. However hosting costs money, DVDs cost money. By asking for something for free you're costing someone money. So unless it sure as shit is good, then you're not going to get jack shit. By the sounds of it you wanting DBZ clips + making the video in 2hrs.... :roll:

That's like burying your video under a pile of shit before it can even get out the door.

If it's such a great video and it's so worth it? Then I think it would be worth your time and money to purchase hosting and allow other people to see it. Going around saying "I HAVE THE BESTEST VIDEO EVAR EDITED IN 2HRS!!!! OH BUT YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT CAN YOU GIVE ME HOSTING!!!!!?"

Yeah...

Also hack is not a actual skill. There are many things you can "hack" and hack isn't a all bad term all the time. You can hack a video together, you can hack a program, you can hack a bannana tree to pieces, you can hack a loogey? Define WTF they can hack and then made we can shit our pants in envy.

^_^

~klinky

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Why do i bother?

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:17 am

Why do i waste my time? you ar all busy putting so many words in my mouth, i obviously dont need to post anymore!!! you can do it for me!!!

I didnt ASK FOR anything. I ENQUIRED AS TO THE WHEREABOUTS. If that means the same in your dictionary, well that isnt my responsibility. Look, i didnt know the etiquette in here when i started posting, obviously. Now i do. Leave me alone, for christs sake. When i say that my music video kicks ass, i mean in comparison to
EVERYTHING ELSE I MADE prior to it!!

You are looking for fights, its plainly obvious. If you want to read subterfuge, hyperbole, innuendo and ulterior motives into my threads, go right ahead and knock yourselves out. DONT make me suffer for it. I only wanted to participate in this. I never meant to offend anyone, and i never meant it to look like i was demanding free anything. I only asked for a guideline, some assistance in making my first project. I figured the members of this forum would know the ropes.

U know what really takes the piss, though? Most of the abuse is coming from younger members. Geez, guys, im not tryin to take your places as mvid authors or anythin like that. I am not even that good. But i take pride in what little i can produce with the self imposed limitations i have.

Enough is enough, guys. I apologised, ive clarified, and ive explained. Dont try to flog a dead horse, for the sake of the ppl here who dont fight. I dont want to fight anymore. Notice that i havnt made a request in a while, ive only posted opinions and notices about my videos.

BTW, ive seen alot of the videos on here, and i must say> They claim the title for best and most diverse AMV's i've ever had the honour of watching.

loganwolvy
Org Profile

Post by loganwolvy » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:25 am

Someone go on and post something else...I haven't laughed this hard in a month. Please.

*dies laughing*

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:36 am

You don't have money for DBZ DVDs so what makes me think you were actually inquiring about a hosting service.
. im currently looking for someone to host it
You forgot to mention that you were willing to pay for a service :\

You were very arogant in your statements about your computer, your video your friends who can "hack" and also in another thread about your "japaneese skillz". You seem to later back down and say "I was talking shit.". Don't talk shit in the first place.

You're not a special case, anyone who asks for free hosting/free clips is going to get flamed or "put in their place".

~klinky

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:44 am

:lol: this thread is hillarious, hilairious, hillarias, oh whatever it dosen't matter. you guys are killin me. :( SS5, i feel for you, when i first started posting here people were kind of assholes. But what ive learned (which goes with everything else in life) you shouldn't always retaliate, no matter how right you think you are, or how wrong they are. If you ask a question and people are asses, make another thread and ask it again, eventually you will get someone who will offer some consetructive critiscm :wink: . But you can't go flyin off at the handle or threads like this will result. :shock: 8) And geez people try and show alittle humility. 8)
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:11 pm

For my opinion on this matter see my earlier post. Can't we all just get along? Everyone's taking this way too seriously.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:00 pm

indeed, someone just friggin watch his video and give a non biased opinion of it...and perhaps host it for the guy, jesus, I know some of you have ftps that could use traffic...
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:22 pm

is it just me or does anyone else think maximo is ss5_majin_bebi?

anyway, as for the 'Bill Clinton' thing, i think you violated the 'don't ask, don't tell' law.

i sure as hell would love to see this video though.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”