How to do zoomns 8)

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

How to do zoomns 8)

Post by Enigma » Mon May 11, 2009 3:42 am

Pretty much how to do a zoom :( in a sense like Hmm fuck....like soom from someone's boddy to there face =3

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: How to do zoomns 8)

Post by Kariudo » Mon May 11, 2009 10:44 am

That'l depend on which program you're using

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon May 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Vegas ;D

SenTrix
Org Profile

Post by SenTrix » Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Event Pan/Crop.
Image <<..:: Click Me ::..>> Image

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Ive always been told that :/ but i don't understand in step by step way.....

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Thu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

well im new to this a-m-v.org site but i'll tell u how to do zooms

With Sony Vegas. just watch this tutorial: well you first get 2 clips you wanna do a zoom with, in the first one go to pan/crop and at the last 4th key frame u wanna move the "F" puzzle very little, then skip 3 frames ahead to the 2-3 last frame or so. then zoom in. and then get the 2nd clip and put it under the second first clip, and fade the top one on the bottom one from the last 3 secs

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:17 am

SuperSaiyanBardock wrote:well im new to this a-m-v.org site but i'll tell u how to do zooms

With Sony Vegas. just watch this tutorial: well you first get 2 clips you wanna do a zoom with, in the first one go to pan/crop and at the last 4th key frame u wanna move the "F" puzzle very little, then skip 3 frames ahead to the 2-3 last frame or so. then zoom in. and then get the 2nd clip and put it under the second first clip, and fade the top one on the bottom one from the last 3 secs
:shock: That is possibly the most confusing thing I've ever heard.

If you have a clip with someone's whole body in it and you want to zoom into their face
Go to Event pan/crop
You will see the image of your clip with information on the left and a timeline on the bottom. You will need at least 2 different positions in that one clip on that timeline.

This first one is just by going to pan/crop and doing nothing. You see her whole body.

Then you move over on the timelne and zoom in on the face.

When you play it back the clip will zoom from point one of the whole scene to point 2 of the face.
I think that's as basic as I can explain it.

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Sat May 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Kanti13 wrote:
SuperSaiyanBardock wrote:well im new to this a-m-v.org site but i'll tell u how to do zooms

If you have a clip with someone's whole body in it and you want to zoom into their face
Go to Event pan/crop
You will see the image of your clip with information on the left and a timeline on the bottom. You will need at least 2 different positions in that one clip on that timeline.

This first one is just by going to pan/crop and doing nothing. You see her whole body.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/313/zoom ... tframe.jpg

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1/zoomcropped.jpg

When you play it back the clip will zoom from point one of the whole scene to point 2 of the face.
To add onto this, If you have another clip that actually is a close up of the persons face, and you want to make it look like you zoomed in from another clip, Just do what Kanti said, but add the second clip right afterwards, and put a heavy radial blur on the first clip. Tweak it until you can't quite see where the clip change is. That's how the zooms and stuff in magic pad were done.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 am

Kanti13 wrote:

Go to Event pan/crop

What he said :shock: and the topic is kinda old...and u see my beta's u know i make zoom's dumb bish :|

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:58 am

BurnTheLight wrote:
Kanti13 wrote:

Go to Event pan/crop

Won't let me edit <.< :shock: but yeh this is old i know how to do it

What he said :shock: and the topic is kinda old...and u see my beta's u know i make zoom's dumb bish :|

Return to “Video Editing Software”