Video Game Project 5 Official Updates Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: Video Game Project 5 Official Updates Thread

Post by Enigma » Tue May 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Hmm i was wondering....can it be any random song or w.e o: I have an idea for a final fantasy track.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 pm

BurnTheLight wrote:Hmm i was wondering....can it be any random song or w.e o: I have an idea for a final fantasy track.
Needs to be to an actual video game song or a remix.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu May 28, 2009 12:59 am

Castor Troy wrote:
BurnTheLight wrote:Hmm i was wondering....can it be any random song or w.e o: I have an idea for a final fantasy track.
Needs to be to an actual video game song or a remix.
Then yes i do have a song O=

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

I....am....ALIVE!!!!!!

Heh..ok..well it is not that much of a dramatic thing.

Yo Castor my man...I have uploaded the two videos I sent you beta's on along with the info for anime and songs used. I am currently working on the other tracks and just finished up a beta on one.

So I would like to have some beta testers for it

If you have access to the FTP you can find it there under the "videos" folder
(if you don't have access you shall have to ask Castor for it)

The name of video file is: VGcarbeta

I am mostly looking for some decent feedback on it. So looking for the good and bad, but please if you going to give feed back do so in an intelligent manner as because one person may understand how to do something in a program another one may not at all.

You can provide feedback to me by Private message here or email it to me a Chaosprojects ATGMAIL.COM.

If you feel something could look better in some sections please provide me the time stamp so that I can review them.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to seeing the completed projects at AWA this year.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun May 31, 2009 10:30 pm

ChaosProjects wrote:I....am....ALIVE!!!!!!

Yo Castor my man...I have uploaded the two videos I sent you beta's on along with the info for anime and songs used. I am currently working on the other tracks and just finished up a beta on one.

I am mostly looking for some decent feedback on it. So looking for the good and bad, but please if you going to give feed back do so in an intelligent manner as because one person may understand how to do something in a program another one may not at all.

You can provide feedback to me by Private message here or email it to me a Chaosprojects ATGMAIL.COM.

If you feel something could look better in some sections please provide me the time stamp so that I can review them.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to seeing the completed projects at AWA this year.
Just nabbed them off the ftp a few days ago awesome stuff. :)

I'll be doing the monthly progress check tomorrow and I got some big announcements to make!

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sun May 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
ChaosProjects wrote:I....am....ALIVE!!!!!!

Just nabbed them off the ftp a few days ago awesome stuff. :)

I'll be doing the monthly progress check tomorrow and I got some big announcements to make!
cool man..

Feel free to take a look at that beta for me too..and see if you like it or offer a few pointers.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun May 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Castor Troy wrote:I'll be doing the monthly progress check tomorrow and I got some big announcements to make!
I think you've had a big announcement for every progress check so far.

Just goes to show how BIG this project is.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey everyone, how are things going?

As of now, I'm happy to say that the VG5 Project is over halfway complete and I'm more than confident that we will hit the 1 hour running time the project needs. However, this also means that we have a big chance of going over that running time and while that won't affect the full project, it will really affect the convention showings, with AWA being the first. Even with the project halfway done, I can still use more videos.

At this time, other than the people who I have already given permission to before, editors can only do one video. I may even have to cut off new recruits to the project in order to keep the running time close to an hour. Unless there are massive dropouts, I cannot let anymore people on the project except for some of the people who I have spoken to beforehand.

We're getting closer to having the project completed and I hope everyone can take part in contributing to it's final stage! :)

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Hey everyone, how are things going?

As of now, I'm happy to say that the VG5 Project is over halfway complete and I'm more than confident that we will hit the 1 hour running time the project needs. However, this also means that we have a big chance of going over that running time and while that won't affect the full project, it will really affect the convention showings, with AWA being the first. Even with the project halfway done, I can still use more videos.

At this time, other than the people who I have already given permission to before, editors can only do one video. I may even have to cut off new recruits to the project in order to keep the running time close to an hour. Unless there are massive dropouts, I cannot let anymore people on the project except for some of the people who I have spoken to beforehand.

We're getting closer to having the project completed and I hope everyone can take part in contributing to it's final stage! :)
hah..just tell them we need an hour thirty...they would do it if it was an AMV HELL!!!

yeah..i have always enjoy the project and enjoy participating in the last one as well. So i am looking forward to seeing what people have come up with for this year. I had like 7 ideas when i first started working on my stuff so had to widdle it down. I think this year has one of best lines up too..allowing video games from all consoles and PC's just let open for the creativity. I just wish I knew how to do more things in certain programs that would have allow me to enhance my videos further, but i am still happy with the results of the ones I have made.

yeah..hopefully there won't be too many dropouts toward the end but i can understand it in the same respects as well as sometimes things pickup..I squeezed a lot of my editing in the like the last two months time having to edit after work late at night an such.

Should be good times though and if we make more then there is always the DVD/post con release that we can put them all in.. :)

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 am

Hey guys, we're approaching the final 2 months of the project and so far it's looking great.

However, we're still very close to the one hour mark, but the good news is that MCWagner may let us go over the one hour time limit depending on what happens in the AWA programming block.

Because the project is so close to the one hour mark, there will be no extensions past the August 31 deadline unlike previous years. If you feel that you cannot finish in time, then please let me know.

We're getting close to the end of the game, so let's give it all we got to finish. :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”