Some New AMVs I made.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
sac1exs
Org Profile

Some New AMVs I made.

Post by sac1exs » Sat Jul 13, 2002 6:50 pm

Haven't made some for a while, but now that I have a new computer, I've had the chance to make 4 in the past few days. I'm making public 3 of them, which can be found in my profile,
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... r_id=25264

I really could use some opinions, mainly for movie 8, cause that's my personal favorite so far.
Thanks in advance!

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:18 pm

Four videos in a few days???? Sheesh, I think you should be taking at least a little more time than that on a video if you want it to be a good one! There's no reason to rush, you know... Anyway, I'm downloading one of 'em right now and hopefully you'll have an opinion sometimes soon. :D

Why did you do so many Linkin Park videos????

sac1exs
Org Profile

Post by sac1exs » Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:38 pm

I started out with LP, and so far I've done most of their major songs. I'll move away once I get some inspiration for another. The only reason I do AMVs quickly is just the way I do things. I haven't done any since 8.
View some of my Animated Music Videos!
ImageGyahahahahahahahaha!Image
"Reign Supreme Over the Superiority, and Excel Above the Elite."
-Motto of the Supreme Allied Powers Organization

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”