Welcome to the End (..Again)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Post by AaronAMV » Sun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm

blazy... i wanted to PM you, but the name 'C'mon now you can't be that stupid x]' doesn't exist. what do i do? :x

Valcidious
Org Profile

Post by Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

AaronAMV wrote:blazy... i wanted to PM you, but the name 'C'mon now you can't be that stupid x]' doesn't exist. what do i do? :x
You pray to God that I don't pimpslap you O:

Hagaren Viper wrote:Can I have Track 9 again, please? I'd hate to see my beta go to waste....

Also, Kazemon15 wants tracks 2 and 4.
Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun May 24, 2009 8:40 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote: Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.
"Earn" them? So the hours we already put on our tracks doesn't qualify as "earning" them? We both made perfectly fine tracks, there is absolutely no reason to drop us, much less EVERYONE from the MEP just because you feel like it. It doesn't matter if your 'standards have increased' if that's the case, then talk with the people in the original MEP, review their tracks and give them feedback on what you want to see. You've just wasted everyone who was working on this MEP's time, and you obviously could care less. That just isn't professional at all.

Also, keep in mind that while your standards may have increased, the majority of our skills have also increased as well.

-Frozen|Denial-
Org Profile

Post by -Frozen|Denial- » Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
"Earn" them? So the hours we already put on our tracks doesn't qualify as "earning" them? We both made perfectly fine tracks, there is absolutely no reason to drop us, much less EVERYONE from the MEP just because you feel like it. It doesn't matter if your 'standards have increased' if that's the case, then talk with the people in the original MEP, review their tracks and give them feedback on what you want to see. You've just wasted everyone who was working on this MEP's time, and you obviously could care less. That just isn't professional at all.

Also, keep in mind that while your standards may have increased, the majority of our skills have also increased as well.
:up:

Valcidious
Org Profile

Post by Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:

I've kept that in mind. But if that's the case then there should be no problem with you retaking the tracks you want, it's as simple as that. Even if you DIDN'T get kicked out I would have required most everyone to redo their tracks entirely anyway, so yes, I did completely waste your time. OR you can think about it as a learning experience, None of you would have edited to the track you chose before if you didn't like the song anyway. You all did take something away from this, a chance to improve your editing even if it was in the slightest bit, even if you did get kicked out.

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Can there be wavs for the individual tracks?
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Valcidious
Org Profile

Post by Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Vivaldi wrote:Can there be wavs for the individual tracks?

What do you mean?

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:

I've kept that in mind. But if that's the case then there should be no problem with you retaking the tracks you want, it's as simple as that. Even if you DIDN'T get kicked out I would have required most everyone to redo their tracks entirely anyway, so yes, I did completely waste your time. OR you can think about it as a learning experience, None of you would have edited to the track you chose before if you didn't like the song anyway. You all did take something away from this, a chance to improve your editing even if it was in the slightest bit, even if you did get kicked out.
I was going to remake the track anyway due to my harddrive crash, but to "earn" them back, I agree with Hagaren. Besides, I doubt the people who are already listed even made a beta and just sent their old betas. How is that "earning" them when it's something you've seen before anyway?

I bet I can just give you the beta I had before and I'd get the track. I don't see how that's supporting anything you've just said.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun May 24, 2009 10:12 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:

What do you mean?
I believe Vivaldi is asking pror wav files of each tracks to be provided for editing, like you did with the mp3s?

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:

What do you mean?
Hagaren Viper wrote:
[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:

What do you mean?
I believe Vivaldi is asking pror wav files of each tracks to be provided for editing, like you did with the mp3s?
This, though I am able to open it in my editor, so don't go to too much trouble. Just a thought.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”