Favorite anime Character and Why!

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Britjamcoolie
Org Profile

Re: Favorite anime Character and Why!

Post by Britjamcoolie » Sun May 10, 2009 6:58 am

Misato Katsuragi
Age 29
D.O.B December 8 1986
Reason : She likes to drink, party, knows how to handle a gun/kick ass and is the hottest female anime character ever!

Britjamcoolie
Org Profile

Post by Britjamcoolie » Sun May 10, 2009 7:03 am

Sorry.....new to the whole image thing! :shock:

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 am

_Sanchez_ wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/typem ... Kohaku.jpg
Also known as:
Broomstick Girl Magical Amber
Mister Chin
Aproned Devil
Thieving Cat
Birthday: March 12
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Three sizes: B78/W58/H80
Hair color: pink
Eye color: yellow
Her sister Hisui
Reason:
Spoiler :
Since the anime ruined her story i will base my reasons of the visual novel. Basically she became willing to kill her former masters in order to avenge the lewd acts placed on her. Eventually she come to terms with the situation but after many horrid events. Her peppy nature yet twisted sides make her a really interesting character, i think she was written really well and it saddens me that anime portrayal was not to typemoons original writing of her, but that happens with many novel to anime translations /ends rant.
She is pure awesomeness. Her ending was nice too, well her Good End. When you go through her story... you find similarities to Sakura's from Fate/Stay Night. Why are all people like that who adopt kids? (Well in Type-Moon)
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am

Someday Soon wrote: She is pure awesomeness. Her ending was nice too, well her Good End. When you go through her story... you find similarities to Sakura's from Fate/Stay Night. Why are all people like that who adopt kids? (Well in Type-Moon)
I do not know i came to realize that as well, but Kohaku is basically their first archetype Sakura is slightly based of her so that's why there some some small similarities with their stories.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 am

Someday Soon wrote: She is pure awesomeness. Her ending was nice too, well her Good End. When you go through her story... you find similarities to Sakura's from Fate/Stay Night. Why are all people like that who adopt kids? (Well in Type-Moon)
Hisui's end made me cry. Kohaku was teh awesomeness (her good end of course). I haven't played through Fate/Stay night yet (I put it on my DS using VNDS so I'll probably play it more now).
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Sun May 10, 2009 3:59 pm

hasteroth wrote: Hisui's end made me cry. Kohaku was teh awesomeness (her good end of course). I haven't played through Fate/Stay night yet (I put it on my DS using VNDS so I'll probably play it more now).
What?! I've never heard that you can put the visual novels on your hand held games? Is there anyway I could put mine on my DS or PSP using the same method?
_Sanchez_ wrote: I do not know i came to realize that as well, but Kohaku is basically their first archetype Sakura is slightly based of her so that's why there some some small similarities with their stories.
Really? I have learned something new.
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Someday Soon wrote:
hasteroth wrote: Hisui's end made me cry. Kohaku was teh awesomeness (her good end of course). I haven't played through Fate/Stay night yet (I put it on my DS using VNDS so I'll probably play it more now).
What?! I've never heard that you can put the visual novels on your hand held games? Is there anyway I could put mine on my DS or PSP using the same method?
I could PM you the link but you need a R4 or M3 or other Slot 1 device. I don't know about the PSP I'm pretty sure there is a method.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

LoLoka
Location: New Delhi, India (Only for short time, I'm chilean)
Org Profile

Post by LoLoka » Wed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Suou Tamaki

He's my fav cuz I love him lol
he's sooo funny and cute xD

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Sonic The Hedgehog
Reason for Fav: I've grown up with Sonic at a young age. He is my favorite color. He lives for freedom. And he's cool for a hedgehog. I always wanted to be like him.

Hareoic
Org Profile

Post by Hareoic » Fri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Hanyuu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

Super moe and super badass.

I'd her horns

Return to “Anime Screencaps”