Get original and go indie.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Freako
Org Profile

Get original and go indie.

Post by Freako » Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:49 am

One way to wow the fans is to find a hot new artist yet to be DISCOVERED yet..... lol ..

might i suggest

www.mp3.com/freako ..
plenty to work with there.

thanks

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:29 pm

:roll: before you posr something about wowing fans you should read threads like this http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... c.php?t=68
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

GreyDuck
Org Profile

Ego bashing aside...

Post by GreyDuck » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:26 pm

It can never hurt to pick an artist and/or anime that hasn't been "done to death," and especially a musical artist few have heard of. I'm put in mind of one of the MTT videos that used music from, IIRC, "one of the coolest bands you've never heard of." It's a good video, made even better by the chance to discover a cool band.

(I'm not entirely certain that the link to the big "EK's leaving" ego-bashing thread is relevant, but... *shrug*)
I am Grey. I stand between the water and the breadcrumbs.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Re: Ego bashing aside...

Post by Chaos Angel » Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:17 pm

GreyDuck wrote:(I'm not entirely certain that the link to the big "EK's leaving" ego-bashing thread is relevant, but... *shrug*)
-It is somewhat relevant, because one of the reasons she startes for leaving the forums is that she is tired of feeling the need to "wow the fans" and out-perform herself, instead of just having fun with something she enjoys. She wants to get back to enjoying editting, instead of constantly worrying about pleasing other people.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Freako
Org Profile

get over it

Post by Freako » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:24 pm

ok i posted an Idea that i thought was a nice valid suggestion. But someone had to respond with a dumb reply about that stupid EK post . lemme say right off that i dont know who she is , NOR do i care. She makes anime music videos. She isnt the president . and if she decides she does not want to be here anymore, than who cares. let her go. There is more talent out there , and im sure that there is more talent on the way. IM not saying its me, or even you . BUt someone out there will bring you pleasure, excitement, joy relaxation, hate , fear , and FUN .. the same way that she may have .

BTW .. to all you geeks that have a hard-on for her .. remember this .... SHE IS PROBABLY A GUY.

and for GODS SAKE ....... please try and keep these posts out of other discussion groups!!!!!!!!

thank you
ps. my vids are on the way .... . lol

www.mp3.com/freako

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:44 pm

Do you think shameless plugs, trolling and insulting our friends is going to make us want to listen to your mp3s and download your potential videos?

NeoGohan
Org Profile

Re: get over it

Post by NeoGohan » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:55 pm

Freako wrote:
BTW .. to all you geeks that have a hard-on for her .. remember this .... SHE IS PROBABLY A GUY.
Yep, someone's clueless.

And I think that thread was perfectly relevant. It's not about wowing the fans... its about wowing yourself. I'm pretty sure thats the only point he was trying to get across. No need to go apesh*t.

Freako
Org Profile

point

Post by Freako » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:58 pm

all i was trying to say is that , this is a discussion group for ideas ..

keep the bad blood in the designated areas.
honestly. i dont care that EK left . If that offends some people than they are the ones with the problem. Im not gonna apologize for my opinion.
i love amvs , im sure i would love EKs amvs .... but that doesnt mean im going to post a reply in every topic forum about her.
I hope this doesnt turn anyone away from my vids (when they come out) and i certainly hope that we can move on from this to enjoy some DAMN VIDEOS.

time waits for no man ,,,,

someone said that right?

laters

Summanaro
Org Profile

Post by Summanaro » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:29 pm

I don't care about that link, but from I read from EK's journal, she's not really leaving, just not going to b around that much anymore, and if I'm wrong, so what?
your mom.

Return to “General AMV”