Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:09 pm

Yep, thats right. ive made another music video, and i must say, i surprised even myself. I used footage from my copy of
End Of Evangelion, set to the song "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. There are no subtitles (i have the subbed version, but i intentionally used the parts with none) except for one scene, where shinji thanks rei i the sea of LCL. Its says "Thank You" and i left it in because i think it has significance. It took me about 2.5 hrs to make, which is why im surprised it turned out so well. At the moment its about 90 meg worth, but im workin on that. i used DivX 5, and its in .avi format and runs for about 6.5 minutes. im currently looking for someone to host it, so keep ur fingers crossed. O if anyone has any competitions going (i already know about ss2Gohans) let me know so i can enter my vid.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:40 pm

...if you made it in 2 and a half hours, nobody's going to host it because it's probable shit.

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Fuck you

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:47 pm

ok you little fuck: listen here. You are not good, you are not a master. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT LITTLE 11 year OLD PRICK. It only took me 2.5 hrs to make because my computer kicks ass. Comeon, then, tough guy, show me your music videos. Guaranteed, i will be able to top them. Unless you have already watched them, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, or i'll get you shut down. Us 20 year olds are quite resourceful, y'know. I could fuck your account and all of your vids up just like that.

And if you have a problem, meet me in person, and ill slam your head into a wall for you.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Re: Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:49 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:Yep, thats right. ive made another music video, and i must say, i surprised even myself. I used footage from my copy of
End Of Evangelion, set to the song "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. There are no subtitles (i have the subbed version, but i intentionally used the parts with none) except for one scene, where shinji thanks rei i the sea of LCL. Its says "Thank You" and i left it in because i think it has significance. It took me about 2.5 hrs to make, which is why im surprised it turned out so well. At the moment its about 90 meg worth, but im workin on that. i used DivX 5, and its in .avi format and runs for about 6.5 minutes. im currently looking for someone to host it, so keep ur fingers crossed. O if anyone has any competitions going (i already know about ss2Gohans) let me know so i can enter my vid.
you made a six and a halfminute video in two hours? you expect someone to host that?

and if you want to know about competitions then just check out the AMV contest forum
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Re: Fuck you

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:52 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:ok you little fuck: listen here. You are not good, you are not a master. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT LITTLE 11 year OLD PRICK. It only took me 2.5 hrs to make because my computer kicks ass. Comeon, then, tough guy, show me your music videos. Guaranteed, i will be able to top them. Unless you have already watched them, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT, or i'll get you shut down. Us 20 year olds are quite resourceful, y'know. I could fuck your account and all of your vids up just like that.

And if you have a problem, meet me in person, and ill slam your head into a wall for you.
first of all have you even seen his trigun vid? not the best but it is decent.

second even with a (as you put it) Kick ASS computer a six and a half minute song done in two hours will suck.

third are you braggin that you can hack? is this whole show of aggression your way of trying to look like the tough ass jock you aren't in real life?

dude learn to control your fucking testosterone :roll:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:03 pm

goddammit!! what do i have to do to get it through to you people??? Time spent on a project doesnt matter!!! if u are half decent at making a vid, u could have a good one done in 2 hours. 2nd, i wasnt boasting. 3rd, have you even seen it yet? no!!! why do you people put others through so much shit? why do you have such a regal attitude? this isnt a fuckin competition. Just cut us some slack!! this whole thing about ranking people into a heirarchical order based on .......what i dont know, but whatever it is its unfair and fascist.

O, and no, i cant hack, but i could if i wanted to, plus i know some ppl who could.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:05 pm

Ohhh, I'm so scared. Wait until my new videos are done, fuckface. You'll be sorry for insulting me then. By the way, it DOES matter how long you spend on a project. For example, I spent 80 hours or so on my last video, and it still is bad because of the source and where I placed clips. I'm going to remaster it soon.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:06 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:goddammit!! what do i have to do to get it through to you people??? Time spent on a project doesnt matter!!! if u are half decent at making a vid, u could have a good one done in 2 hours.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
stop it man.. i'm gonna die laughing

:lol:

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:06 pm

(shrug)

Hate to say it, but no one's going to bother saying anything different until they get a chance to see it.

Why not try sending to moobies.net, or even consider FilePlanet? Or heck, even Kazaa if you've got a broadband connection.

'Cos all this childish vitriol is just so much jibber-jabber if no one except the creator has seen it.

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:07 pm

and as for learning to control my testosterone - maybe you should learn to keep shitty opinions to yourself until you have seen empirical evidence to support them. And another thing, im not a toughie, and i dont try to be, because in the real world, where people are actually civil to each other, i dont need to be. I have plenty of friends, some of whom are members of this forum (like ShipPagan). He also agrees with me on whats wrong with you people. Grow the fuck up. Since when did it matter if someone has a better computer, or made a better project, or spent longer on it?? never. skills, age, and time spent do NOT work in proportion to each other.

So please, keep your mouth shut until you have seen my music video, and then say what you have to say.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”