"Pills" : Released & Uncensored!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

"Pills" : Released & Uncensored!

Post by SQ » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:57 pm

The moment you've all been waiting for is here! (well, maybe not all of you. Okay, maybe even not some of you.)

"Pills" Is finally out, and available for download! It's in WMV format, and I have a direct link this time! (yay!)

I'd like to thank everyone in the suggestions forum who put up with me for all this time.

I'd espiecially like to thank whomever it was who gave up the idea of senzu beans as pills. That worked out great!

I would have used Akira in my vid, were it not for my impatience with Windows Movie Maker. (If you all have it, or used it, you know what I'm talking about.)

I wasn't trying to make it funny, but if it is-- Cool!

Anyway, you can tell I'm hyper, so watch the vid and leave an op!

I KNOW you want to!
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:58 pm

Anyway, you can tell I'm hyper,
Must be the pills.

Anyway, I forgot the Link. Lucky I noticed that really early!

Here it is:

[-Pills-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12720
StandardQuip

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:28 pm

please take the time to list all of the anime's that you put in this video the correct way....dont just use a Various anime tab

DvWizard
Org Profile

Post by DvWizard » Thu Nov 28, 2002 6:01 pm

Your link doesn't work :shock:
Good, Bad, I'm the Guy With the Gun.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:03 pm

I tried, I said why I used a various tab, because the org wasn't working. I checked all the anime in the video twice, and everytime it only showed two anime on the list of anime in the video, so I gave up, as for the link, if you mean the direct one to the AMV, I have what to do if it doesn't work as well at the bottom of the description.
StandardQuip

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”