Donation Drive Contest: Final Week

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Donation Drive Contest: Final Week

Post by Phade » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey Everyone!

In case you missed it in a previous post, week #8 will be the final week of the Donation Drive Contest due to a shortage of viable drive. Derobert rigorously tested each drive before sending the blank ones to me. Only 8 of the 160GB drives passed all tests with flying colors. Since we did not want to risk sending you a defective drive, we decided we had to cut the contest short.

This means that the week ending April 18 will be the last set of drives given out in this contest. If you want in on it, you will need to make sure your donation is RECEIVED before April 19 arrives!

Thanks again and good luck!! ^_^

Phade.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive Contest: Final Week

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 am

Out of curiosity, was a winner chosen for the last week?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun May 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Whatever happened to the last set of winners?
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sun May 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Hey,

Holy cow, am I retarded or something!! I thought I had posted the results but I guess I just hit the "preview" button and not the "submit" button or something equally stupid. :oops:

Anywho, the final winners were wurpess with the 250G drive and kyrt with the 160G drive. Contrats to both!!

We are likely to have a similar contest later on in the year for the remaining drives we have here. The timing, rules, and rollout will be determined later and may or may not be the same as what we had here.

As for the drives themselves... [hangs head low] I still have them. I have been trying to get a search function somehow going on them, but I think I will give up and just go with the master playlist and the CSV file for searching. This week... I promise!!

Thanks again for all who participated in this fund raiser. It has been a great success!

Phade.

Return to “Site Announcements”