Kamelot MEP (Closed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Kamelot MEP (Official Thread)

Post by EvaFan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Ghet wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote: Like for example: In my last MEP I masked a door opening and a picture which lead into the next track.
that was into my track, wasnt it?
ya, eva=>hellsing part thats the kind of stuff i'm gonna want to do this time to make the mep more fluid between tracks.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm

The first deadline is rapidly approaching ppl. I'll be expecting PM's from the people that have not posted on the thread an update as to what's going on with their tracks. The people I have seen beta's from can relax, they are fine till final due date.

So any updates? If your planning on dropping, the sooner i know the better. Don't wait till l8r on down the road. I won't be angry or anything just tell me straight up.

If I dont hear anything from you by april, 4th midnight... I'll assume you aren't taking your track seriously and/or don't care. In this case you will be booted.

Remember, I don't need to see video for this deadline. I just want to be assured you care about it and still plan to do it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 am

I am definitely still interested. Already have my sources ripped and prepped. Just holding off until after the AX/Fanime deadline, if that's kool with you man.
ImageImage
ImageImage

LeapofFate
The Madvillain
Org Profile

Post by LeapofFate » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 am

I forgot about the deadline.

I'll get something done before the 4th though.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 pm

I have the same reason as Night. AX coming up. But I too have all my footage ripped as well. Just need to work on it some more.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:25 pm

I am definately still interested, and you know me eva from past MEP work, If I don't think i can do it i'll drop out, otherwise I will get the track done. first I DO need to get working on Angerfist, which is going to take a bit of time because I plan on using multiple sources, whereas this track will not take very long because I am using only Outlaw star, so when I finally decide not to be lazy and work on this track I will get it done.

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Struggling a bit AMV-wise, but I'm still interested in working on the project. Currently gathering footage.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 pm

So whats up guys? :0

How be'z the editing...? Enjoying the lazy deadlines as much as I am :awesome: ?

but srsly /prepares whip and booze.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:So whats up guys? :0

How be'z the editing...? Enjoying the lazy deadlines as much as I am :awesome: ?

but srsly /prepares whip and booze.
Well I haven't been able to edit much, but as I said before, after AX amvs are done, off to crazy edit world for meps. I'm about 90 to 100 percent done with both ax entries, just need beta testing and tweaking.

My track is also fun to edit to, so it shouldn't be hard to get a lot done after my amvs are finished. =P

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat May 09, 2009 6:56 am

Your all lazy bastards... Especially that eva guy.

Oh shhh....

Actually I've started but there's nothing significantly long enough to show, clips spread out. 2nd deadline approaching (June20th) I'm expecting to see VIDEO from everyone and an update from people that have allready shown me video so that I know you haven't become MIA or in some rare cases KIA.

Excuses won't be taken lightly... Seriously, they need be better then the last bottle of smirnoff in the fridge or else I'll just boot you and get someone who is more reliable. You've had alot of time and all I want to see is that you have started.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”