Crashing Adobe Premiere elements

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
CrossoverManiac
Org Profile

Crashing Adobe Premiere elements

Post by CrossoverManiac » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I have an Adobe Premiere Elements 4 and it slows my computer to a grinding halt even it's the only thing I'm doing on my computer. It takes about five minutes just to start up. But now, all it does is crash in the middle of me finishing my AMV (just when I was about done with it too :evil: ). Is there any way I can fix it?
"I traveled all of them as I pleased. I walked worlds of smoke and half-truths, intangible. Worlds of torment and of unnamable beauty. Opaline towers as high as small moons. Glaciers that rippled with insensate lust. And one world with nothing but shrimp. I tired of that one quickly." Illyria-Angel the TV Series

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Re: Crashing Adobe Premiere elements

Post by Falconone » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:22 pm

how much RAM do you have? also the CPU?

CrossoverManiac
Org Profile

Post by CrossoverManiac » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Falconone wrote:how much RAM do you have? also the CPU?
1 GB of ram. CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.10 GHz. System type is a 32-bit Operating System.
"I traveled all of them as I pleased. I walked worlds of smoke and half-truths, intangible. Worlds of torment and of unnamable beauty. Opaline towers as high as small moons. Glaciers that rippled with insensate lust. And one world with nothing but shrimp. I tired of that one quickly." Illyria-Angel the TV Series

blabbler
Org Profile

Post by blabbler » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm

CrossoverManiac wrote:Is there any way I can fix it?
who knows? i would render what you've got lossless or uncompressed. if it won't render out entirely, render it in chunks.

bring these renders into a new project and continue working

:amv:

Return to “Adobe Software”