someone tell me their opinion on this layout ...

projekt_navi
Org Profile

someone tell me their opinion on this layout ...

Post by projekt_navi » Thu Jul 18, 2002 4:34 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/anime_nerv/index.html

right now ... it looks like crap to me .. i know i can do better ... but before i create a new layout .. i want to know other people's opinions on the layout before I know what kind of layout people like ...

so could someone plz tell me ... in true honesty ... what they think of the site?

thx ^
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

Rehsa4
Org Profile

Post by Rehsa4 » Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:49 pm

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT FORUM!!!

Ok, because this is suggesting site suggestions for a-m-v.org, and not for your own site, giving suggestions to make a-m-v.org better, or it was last time I read the description... but anyways, here's my opinion.

I don't like the layout much, too many bright colors and can't read it well...
That is my main problem, because it's not readable. There are too many lines of black around, and it looks like someone drew lines in MSPaint to try and do something... The picture resize on the right is annoying because they seem distorted too much, just edit the picture to fit without showing the whole thing, just a part. You also seem to be using too many tables for what you need... I may be wrong, but I just glanced at it, people could accuse me of this as well.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:09 pm

I think it's a nice layout, except for that weird font thats near impossible to read.

projekt_navi
Org Profile

Post by projekt_navi » Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:09 pm

Rehsa ... my bad .. i didn't really understand ...

as for my layout .. thx for your honest opinion on the tables and font .. i'll change that once i start my new layout ...
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”