Donation Drive: Week #6 Winners

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Donation Drive: Week #6 Winners

Post by Phade » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey Everyone,

Cutting right to the chase: reigngoddess is the 250G winner and aoi_neko is the 160G winner!! Congratulations!! ^_^

I have all the 160G drives filled and now working on filling the 250G drives. It takes several hours to fill them so it will be a few days before all are done. I will be notifying the winners by email in the next day or two with the link to claim their prize. I have a nice stack of drive boxes to reuse which should work out nicely. ^_^

Now, about the actual length of the contest: It turns out we only have 8 fully functional 160G drives. Derobert tested each drive extensively before sending them to me. He determined that there were a few 160G drives that had bad sectors that were not recovering nicely. To be fair to all, this means that we will have to cut the Donation Drive Contest down to only 8 weeks running. I will have to figure out the best way to distribute the remaining drives after this contest concludes.

Just so you know, the 250G drive went for less than $100 this week. If you are on that border line, you may want to take that into consideration if you would like one of the last two remaining drives in this contest.

Thank you again and good luck to all!!

Phade.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive: Week #6 Winners

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 am

Hopefully my check arrives soon then.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

aoi_neko
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive: Week #6 Winners

Post by aoi_neko » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Ooh, woo-hoo!
<i>"Tamago no kara wo yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Warewa ga hina da. Tamago wa sekai da. Sekai no kara wo yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Sekai no kara wo hakai se yo. Sekai wo kakumei suru tame ni!"</i>

Return to “Site Announcements”