Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:10 pm

DOH!
They work, they're just busy!

:(

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:12 pm

File resumers may help...
And even if they're spyware, you can use stuff like "Ad-Aware" and the like to kill them...

I use GetRight...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:13 pm

I forgot to mention, NetAnts is good too...
though it's not as user friendly as Getright...

It may be easier though since it's simpler in design and last I checked, it's freeware...

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:56 pm

Well, first of all Akuma it would be nice to RESPOND instead of ignoring requests, which is what's getting you on my bad side. The second thing is that durring my initial offering I made a statement that went something like "If you have any problems getting the file e-mail me and I'll set up my personal FTP server or get it to you through AIM". So the "Devo's server sucks" excuse won't get you very far here.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:49 pm

alternatefutures wrote:Well, first of all Akuma it would be nice to RESPOND instead of ignoring requests, which is what's getting you on my bad side. The second thing is that durring my initial offering I made a statement that went something like "If you have any problems getting the file e-mail me and I'll set up my personal FTP server or get it to you through AIM". So the "Devo's server sucks" excuse won't get you very far here.
Is it just me or are you a complete asshole?

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:33 pm

I know, I'm an asshole for expecting people to hold up their end of a bargain. What the hell is wrong with me?

Return to “Works in Progress”