NO!

segadrwho
Org Profile

NO!

Post by segadrwho » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm a new member, and my problem is this: I submitted info on an AMV file (one of two so far) that I want to submit and requested permission to upload it. A while later on my profile it said NO on it. What does that mean? Does it not meet certain criteria? I haven't even uploaded it yet, just submitted information about it. I'm wary of prejudice because the song is from a Skitzmix album, so it's hardcore techno.

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Re: NO!

Post by LivingFlame » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 pm

That just means there're no download links for it yet. You still need to upload it.
... yea ...

segadrwho
Org Profile

Post by segadrwho » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 am

Where do I go for that?

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:23 am

you can edit the video information if you have a direct/indirect link that you want to add
(3rd button in the editors group on your members main page, then click the title of the entry you want to edit)

if you want to upload to the org's server use the upload video button (4th in the editors group)

segadrwho
Org Profile

Post by segadrwho » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:52 am

Is that supposed to have Upload video: and then the name of my video in a box, and a Request Upload Permission button? I requested permission to upload it ages ago.
Plus there was some problem with the youtube link I wanted to add but I had no clue how to fix it. I think I had to fill in the boxes for the codec and the other things that were on that page. This is all so hard to understand -_-

segadrwho
Org Profile

Post by segadrwho » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 am

And yeah I hate boochsack too.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 am

you might have to cancel your request and re-do it... the "upload video button" should say "confirm video" now...

yea after you submit a request you should follow the directions on the next page, which is to use an FTP to upload it this guide will show you how to upload here using internet explorer...

segadrwho
Org Profile

Post by segadrwho » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I've gotten up to the ftp address but on the next page I'm not getting a Login As box. Nothing's happening!

segadrwho
Org Profile

Post by segadrwho » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Now it won't let me drag the file into the thing...

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:10 pm

chances are you'll either need an add-on (if you're using firefox) or an ftp client like filezilla

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”