Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

It's Wednesday night at 10:50 right now. I'm leaving from here on sunday morning. After that I can do nothing else.

Whomever can get me still clips from the character representative clips (Pryo or somone else) Then get them to me NOW!!!!

all I'm lacking now is that. Not saying the credits can't be pulled off with out them. It would just look better with them.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Ugh, I don't have mine anymore. I can try and re-render real quick. Is there any way they can be added later by someone else?

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

It's Wednesday night at 10:50 right now. I'm leaving from here on sunday morning. After that I can do nothing else.

Whomever can get me still clips from the character representative clips (Pryo or somone else) Then get them to me NOW!!!!

all I'm lacking now is that. Not saying the credits can't be pulled off with out them. It would just look better with them.
Would you be able to finish when you get done this semester? I mean, if you are going home for the summer?

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

pyrolord wrote:
Osakaisthebomb wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

Would you be able to finish when you get done this semester? I mean, if you are going home for the summer?
No I'll be taking summer classes. As of right now I'm going to to attempt to do the credits with out the pics. Reason being is now I'm having trouble with text and exporting problems. It may be fixable. I got some sickness this morning though so it's been difficult to get the energy to do things. Hopefully I'll be done by friday afternoon. IF things aren't completely done by sunday morning I'll just save what I have so far on a flash drive for anyone that can complete the project. (or if I can manage an installation of after effects on my pc)

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

is the editor and anime info still correct on the first page?

That's what I'm going on.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:is the editor and anime info still correct on the first page?

That's what I'm going on.
Yep, it's all correct.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

Good news, I now have After Effects, the bad news is that I don't quite know how to use it.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Well I was able to finish the credits Saturday night and save it to my flash drive before leaving Sunday.

The thing is that the auido was a tad longer that it needed to be and I had attempted to fix it while it was in after effects. So you can kinda hear a slight mess up in the audio. In trying to fix it in another editor, my usual problem of the video playing faster that is should and therefore being out of sync occurred (must have set the FPS wrong in after effects).
Maybe that slight audio glitch won't be too noticeable.

I set up the credits like so:
Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle
I didn't add the song and artist since that would jumble up the credits and such (after seeing the credits you'll see why).
After the last credit the music plays on for about 42 seconds. I did that so viper or pyro could add things like a song list, thank yous, or anything else they needed. The beginning of the video has about 11 seconds of music so a transition between the last track and credits can be made.

I'm uploading the credits now and will be sending it to Viper. Hopefully it turned out good. (It looked good on my mom's computer, but something on my computer prevents it from playing entirely).

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle
I hope you didn't put it quite like that, because that's Pyrolord's name and tracks and Kazemon15's anime choice ^^;

But I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't forgotten about this =O

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”