"AMV ORG HOUSE MEP" ~6 FINALS RECEIVED!!~

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

"AMV ORG HOUSE MEP" ~6 FINALS RECEIVED!!~

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm

I AM BACK COORDINATING AGAIN AND LET'S MAKE THIS A GOOD ONE TO FINISH. I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED ONE BETA AND AM WAITING ON EVERYONE ELSE TO TURN THEIRS IN. NEWE DEADLINE WILL BE SET SOON.

Banner Made By Moonie

Banner Made By LoLoka

Banner Made By Vivaldi

Sig Made By Vivaldi

1st Beta Deadline: July 15th
The idea came to me while listening to some R&B, Hip Hop, Pop/Rock and Techno/Trance Music. So, I started looking around for
some mixes and found this one particular R&B House Mix that contains all of the above stated genres. Mixed rather well in my
opinion. And I thought to myself, "Hey, this would be good for a MEP on the org", and then I realized that this particular DJ,
puts out a new mix each year. However, his 2009 mix won't be out until by the end of this year.

So, hear I am writing this hoping that I can host an annual MEP here on the org. I would like to say that I wanna make this a annual event for the next 2 years, but I now know that it all really depends if anyone is interested, and if they are, then it really depends on how good the first one turns out.

So, I'll start by putting the link to the mix here, and if enough interest is given between now and the time that CascadaThon is finished, the we will start this thing up. I'm really enthusiastic about this project and hope some of you share the same opinion.

The theme of this project is to bring different editing styles together into a single video project that showcases each
individual editors style of editing to new age music such as the ones in this mix. Bringing a unique feel to the MEP in
general. This MEP's success really depends on how hard each editor is willing to work on his/her track. Boldness to say
the least. Meaning that this MEP would be Upbeat/Serious/Action/Drama/Sentimental/Character Profile to say the least.

Here Is The Link To The Mix:
----------------------------
R&B House 2008 Dj Yed Remix:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zb5izx
----------------------------
I will also be looking for a Co-Coordinator for this as well.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted. I would really like this to be a good annual project for us all to partake in. Of course......I wouldn't want this to turn into another Gateway, but I hope the mix motivates the people who would be interested.

(I named the songs that I didn't know as best as I could. If you know the proper name to the song, please feel free to let me know.)

Full Mix (.mp3)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zb5izx [22.6 MB, Total 09:53]

Track List (.wav)

01 - [0:00 -- 0:27] [0:27] - Opening Credits
02 - [0:27 -- 0:51] [0:25] - Rhythmic Vocal
03 - [0:51 -- 0:59] [0:08] - Let's Get On The Floor - NGSilver-Anime: Various
04 - [0:59 -- 1:07] [0:08] - Whatcha Doin To Me-
05 - [1:07 -- 1:23] [0:16] - Hey! Whatcha Doin - LoLoka-Anime: Ghost in the Shell
06 - [1:23 -- 1:39] [0:16] - Gimme More - Lolita4Bunny-Anime: Gankutsuou & Kara No Kyoukai
07 - [1:39 -- 2:09] [0:30] - Please Don't Stop The Music (Vocal)-Claimed By: Angelyco
08 - [2:09 -- 2:26] [0:16] - Please Don't Stop The Music (Upbeat Vocal)-Claimed By: Angelyco
09 - [2:26 -- 2:56] [0:31] - Please Don't Stop The Music (Chorus)-Claimed By: Angelyco
10 - [2:56 -- 3:12] [0:16] - You Wanna Be Starting Something (Vocal)-Claimed By: ngsilver-Anime: Various
11 - [3:12 -- 3:50] [0:39] - You Wanna Be Starting Something (Chorus and Vocal) - Phantasmagoriat-Anime: Unknown
12 - [3:50 -- 4:22] [0:31] - Mama Say Mama Saa Ma Mambusa-Alternababe-Anime: Unknown
13 - [4:22 -- 4:37] [0:15] - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Prologue) - TwilightChrono-Anime: Unknown
14 - [4:37 -- 4:52] [0:15] - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Vocal) - TwilightChrono-Anime: Unknown
15 - [4:52 -- 5:06] [0:15] - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Upbeat) - Nya-chan Production-Anime: Unknown
16 - [5:06 -- 5:21] [0:14] - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Skippy)-
17 - [5:21 -- 5:37] [0:16] - Around The World (Vocal)-
18 - [5:37 -- 5:51] [0:15] - Lollipop (Vocal)
19 - [5:51 -- 6:10] [0:19] - Lollipop (Chorus)
20 - [6:10 -- 6:28] [0:18] - Lollipop Remix (Vocal)
21 - [6:28 -- 6:57] [0:29] - Lollipop Remix (Chorus)
22 - [6:57 -- 7:26] [0:29] - Tryin To Keep This Thing Alive
23 - [7:26 -- 7:52] [0:26] - Instrumental - LoLoka-Anime: Rurouni Kenshin
24 - [7:52 -- 8:10] [0:18] - Instrumental (Slight Vocal) -
25 - [8:10 -- 8:25] [0:15] - Everybody, Right Now-
26 - [8:25 -- 9:05] [0:40] - [I Don't Know The Name To This One]-NGSilver-Anime: Various
27 - [9:05 -- 9:53] [0:48] - Ending Credits
----------------------------------
Thanks To NGSilver for hosting.

Project Details:

FPS: 29.97

Tech:

Project Aspect Ratio: 848 x 480
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0000
Progressive Scan

Anime Restriction's:

I normally put an Anime restriction on certain Anime's not to be used. But, in this MEP, this will not be the case. However, once an Anime is chosen, it's gone. Multiple Anime sources are allowed, however, you can only use a particular Anime once.

HOWEVER YOU MAY USE THE SAME ANIME TWICE ONLY IF YOU ARE EDITING BACK TO BACK TRACKS

Transitioning:

Be sure to put at least 2 seconds of footage before and after your track to allow for easy compiling. Work with each person on either end of your track to work out how you will transition your video. So that it makes it easier for me to compile.

Other Rules:

1. Absolutely no subtitles, watermarks or logos in your footage.
2. If you use RAW episodes to edit with, please, only HQ footage will be allowed.
3. Please Pre-filter your footage.
4. Final's are to be submitted Lagarith Lossless or Huffy
5. Beta's must be high enough of a quality for me to make out. No low quality beta's for your tracks will be accepted. Prefferrably, I would like them submitted in MP4.

@ Live Action Users:

If you are and want to use Live Action in your track, I don't have a problem with it. However NO track can consist of just Live Action. It must be a mix of both, Anime and Live Action. At least 60% of your track must consist of Anime.

THEME:

The Theme? As stated, each editor is allowed to edit their track in the way they see fit, as long as it coheres to the above rules. So therefore, there is no set theme. whatever your track is about, make it seem like it. Or, if your feeling actiony.....go nuts. Romance? Comedy? Fun? Serious? Go wild. Your own limit is your imagination.

Other Details:

Each person is allowed to take 2 tracks at the max. Exception's may be made depending on the circumstances of the MEP at the current time. ALso, make sure your footage is de-interlaced, but that should go without saying.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update this Post as soon as I finish the .wav's.

This MEP probably won't be fully underway until I get moved into my apartment next month. But, if you feel like editing your tracks before then, feel free. Also, if you wind up with a beta, please refrain from posting them in the tread for the general public to see. Upload them to sendspace and PM them to the people involved in the MEP.

This MEP will be scheduled for completion roughly 8 Months from now. I'll get a more exact date later. I want this MEP to be as good as it possibly can, so no extreme slacking allowed. Some slacking is allowed however, because we all know that sex, video games and life sometimes takes precedence over editing XD

~Twilight~
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am, edited 56 times in total.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: 1st Annual a-m-v.org-AMV HOUSE MEP

Post by ngsilver » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm

This sounds interesting. I'm liking the mix so far. I'd be up to joining in on this.
ImageImageImageImage

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Re: Shuoguan4

Post by Magnus » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:04 am

chargersshuoguan wrote:I see your point towards the topic above, and I am going to go ahead on your way. car charger
x2
ImageImageImage

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: Shuoguan4

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

ZetZu wrote:
chargersshuoguan wrote:I see your point towards the topic above, and I am going to go ahead on your way. car charger
x2
I don't even know what that post means XD Looks like we got one person interested..........

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am

it's spam :/

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm

I might be interested in this.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Don't know if want...

Will edit.

Edit:
Do not want.

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Post by InsaneWaya » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm

somehow i'd actually be interested in this.
Looking for beta testers!

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 am

Got some good responses so far. If this keeps up till CascadaThon is released, then I can't wait to get started on this XD

BlackBlizzard
Location: Watching the sky turn and weave and the stars shine dripping their light unto the world.
Org Profile

Post by BlackBlizzard » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Sounds.....good to me.......but I am.....not.....sure....yet......I will....finish....up my current....MEP....then....I...might....join.... :book:
"No lapse of time or distance of place can
lessen the friendship of those
who are truly persuaded of
each others worth."
- Unknown

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”