Best Short & Long Video

This forum is for the discussion of AMVs for the 2009 Viewers' Choice Awards. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is done.

Best Short & Long Video

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 pm

For the discussion and suggestion of the best short and long videos for this year's VCAs.

Category Description wrote:These two awards go to the videos that succeed in getting the message to the watcher in so short or long time, that you wouldn't believe it, be it because you'd expect it to fail because of not having enough content, or because you'd expect the watchers to be dead long before the end of the video. For obvious reasons, the long video cathegory is a cathegory for solo releases only, no collabs or MEPs, though the short videos aren't limited by that~

The time limit for the short videos is 30s included, with credits. That is maximum.
The time limit for the long videos is 5 minutes (300s) included, with credits. That is minimum.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby mirkosp » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm

You wish.
Also, godix's vids for best short.
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Best Male Model.
Hi.
User avatar
Koopiskeva
|:
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2002
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Status: O:

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby godix » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Do I even have competition for the short vid?
Image
User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby mirkosp » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 am

godix wrote:Do I even have competition for the short vid?

Pretty much yes. ssgwnbtd's vid is 00:32 long so it's out. Nothing else to compete with, you basically win by default.
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:45 pm

mirkosp wrote:
godix wrote:Do I even have competition for the short vid?

Pretty much yes. ssgwnbtd's vid is 00:32 long so it's out. Nothing else to compete with, you basically win by default.

Wouldn't that be "pretty much no"?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby mirkosp » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:00 am

MrDoctorDoctorGimmeDaNews wrote:
mirkosp wrote:
godix wrote:Do I even have competition for the short vid?

Pretty much yes. ssgwnbtd's vid is 00:32 long so it's out. Nothing else to compete with, you basically win by default.

Wouldn't that be "pretty much no"?

...right. :sweat:
/me facepalms
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Niwa » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 am

Koopiskeva wrote:Best Male Model.

Yes.
Image
User avatar
Niwa
Cake Addiction
 
Joined: 02 Jul 2004
Location: Sweden

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Kevmaster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 am

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby CrackTheSky » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 pm

The hell is a "cathegory"?
User avatar
CrackTheSky
 
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Status: Probably not editing.

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 am

CrackTheSky wrote:The hell is a "cathegory"?

It's an allegory involving cats.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Best Short & Long Video

Postby Nya-chan Production » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 am

CrackTheSky wrote:The hell is a "cathegory"?


British with Greek accent.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet


Return to 2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest