Re: New Expandable Menus

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 am

wtf O:

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 am

:o

I initially had this feeling of dizziness, but that quickly passed. Seems like you guys did a good job of working with the layout/space available to make the updates. :up:

I think it's going to take me awhile to stop reflexively scrolling down the main members page. :lol:

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am

This is not the kind of thing you spring on a half-asleep college student at 7:30 a.m. on a Tuesday. :nono:
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 am

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 am

Next step: make the news items collapsable please! The site has been telling me to check my spam filter for longer than I can remember :p

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 am

I think you should check your spam filter again.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:32 pm

godix wrote:Why does it not keep my settings? If I collapse some things they'll remain collapsed until I close the browser. But once I do when I come back to the site later everything is expanded again. I do allow cookies from the org and javascript.
I don't have this problem in any of the browsers I've tested. Are you sure you don't have your browser set up to delete your cookies every time you close it?

Liz, good idea. I've grown accustomed to clicking the title of the members menu and didn't even think about that...

Scintilla, I've found a solution. It won't go live until I can get someone to push the change.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 pm

It'd be nicer to have them slide down... srsly when you do something, do it right !
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Arczi
Org Profile

Post by Arczi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Yup, Opera don't like this new menu:(

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Just can't get used to it! Damn!

Return to “Site Announcements”