Inu Yasha

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
*InuYasha*
Org Profile

Inu Yasha

Post by *InuYasha* » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:03 pm

you know, there really need to be some Inu Yasha music video's. i mean, really any music can go with it, and there are so many episodes, you have a wide variety of clips to use. anyway, that's my idea, thank you for listening.
HI! I'm Emily, I LOVE anime, and my favorite anime at the moment is Inu Yasha. My favorite animal is a horse (an tri-color paint to be more exact). Um, I have AIM on all the time, so message me if you want. =^-^= later! :)

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:05 pm

There are a lot of Inu AMV's.
Check the Search.

jbone
Org Profile

Re: Inu Yasha

Post by jbone » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:11 pm

*InuYasha* wrote:you know, there really need to be some Inu Yasha music video's. i mean, really any music can go with it, and there are so many episodes, you have a wide variety of clips to use.
Uh oh... sounds like DBZ...

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:11 pm

Hehe Inu Yasha and DBZ. That gives me an idea :idea: . Haha! But I d/led a pretty good Inu Yasha vid from here. Kinda slow but still good, it's with a song by Clannad. But then, it's only good if you like Inu Yasha... and don't mind slow vids... and kinda like Clannad... sooo just search for it.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:45 pm

woot woot ^_^

Arekuru
Org Profile

Post by Arekuru » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:09 pm

DBZ? My video feels sad now...

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Inu Yasha vids...

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:31 am

I've got "Kagome's Heart" with 19 opinions...

Check it out ok?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4915

server may be busy however so just try it...

anneke
Org Profile

Inu-Yasha

Post by anneke » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:22 pm

I'm one of the first people to have made an Inu-Yasha video. It hasn't been seen anywhere, even though I've sent it to a bunch of places. Technical diffeculties, Mail problems, etc...

It's called: Kagome in Wonderland.

It's Inu-Yasha done to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit".

It's a psycadelic drug trip.

Anneke

Souldrake
Org Profile

Post by Souldrake » Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:17 am

I made an IY video to M2Ms "Mirror Mirror. "

Don't have the link for it handy, but do an Anime/Music search for

Anime: Inu Yasha
Artist: M2M

and it should be easy to spot unless a whole bunch more came in that I don't know about... last time I checked there were 2, mine and another good one done to "Everything You Do." Mine could be better, some of the subtitles slipped through on me and I reformatted my hard drive and forgot to back up the project files... I think... maybe I have them somewhere hehehe

Anyway, enough rambling. There's 2 more you can get if you're looking. I'm prolly gonna stay away from IY videos till I can get more Raw episodes or the DVDs.

SoulDrake

aaronlye
Org Profile

Post by aaronlye » Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:28 am

If you do a search for Inuyasha videos, you'll turn out quite a number (I think 73 at last count) of them. Unfortunately, most of them have something in common...

Download status: NO :)

There are some good ones, though. OmniStrata's 'Kagome's Heart' and 'Moonlight Vengeance' are must-sees, while Tasha's 'This Is Me' IY vid is cool. I also liked that 'Mirror, Mirror' vid quite a bit.

And I can't finish off without plugging my own, can I now? I have three IY vids to my name on this site - one romance comedy ("Everything You Do") piece, one romance instrumental ("Inuyasha to Kagome"), and one action vid that uses lots of IY in it. :) See my profile.
なあ。。。今はどうする?
Sandrock www.sandrockproductions.com

Return to “General AMV”