Best Multi-Editor Project

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Best Multi-Editor Project

Post by EvaFan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

I really liked the sync in this mep and how the tracks flowed together. It's got my vote :up:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:46 pm

What everyone did for this video, with the exception of Phlu, was just fantastic. It was an awesome beginning to an awesome competition. Besides that, my voice is in it.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:

What everyone did for this video, with the exception of Phlu, was just fantastic. It was an awesome beginning to an awesome competition. Besides that, my voice is in it.
Round two was better.
Oh wait... :|

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

agreed with memory flash 2 and chocolate star fish plus:

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Brad wrote:
LittleAtari wrote:RoS3?

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:47 pm

OropherZero wrote:To me its hands down, no competition to:

perfect transitioning and basically I haven't enjoyed a MEP like that since RoS3.
Yep leaves the competition for dead i was pretty impressed with the first memory flash, but this one is heaps better, each track people were encouraged to edit creatively and pushed hard you can see some of the newer editors in it really lifted their game to keep up with the others and it was a nifty idea pulling it all together, not just another "band mep" to random overused anime with poor transitions. I don't mind editing in a band mep but really they are and should be more for the fans (like dragonforce was) not pretending to be something they aren't ie full of awesome tracks *shrugs*
new banzors in the making :p

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Autraya wrote:
OropherZero wrote:To me its hands down, no competition to:

perfect transitioning and basically I haven't enjoyed a MEP like that since RoS3.
Yep leaves the competition for dead i was pretty impressed with the first memory flash, but this one is heaps better, each track people were encouraged to edit creatively and pushed hard you can see some of the newer editors in it really lifted their game to keep up with the others and it was a nifty idea pulling it all together, not just another "band mep" to random overused anime with poor transitions. I don't mind editing in a band mep but really they are and should be more for the fans (like dragonforce was) not pretending to be something they aren't ie full of awesome tracks *shrugs*
I agree, Memory Flash was the only other MEP (besides A Little Retrospect, of course) from last year that I could remember enjoying.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:50 am

Krisqo wrote:And if it was the best... shouldn't someone be enticed to watch it all the way through from the first 30 seconds?
Can't be the best in everyone's opinion. But to answer your question, no. There's no possible way you can judge the entire mep by the first 30 seconds.

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am

Return to “2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”