Minami-ke

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Minami-ke

Postby Shui » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 am

I drop this. Srsly, it's only going down a little more with each new episode. :evil:
User avatar
Shui
Shuitcake
 
Joined: 02 Jul 2006

Re: Minami-ke

Postby OropherZero » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:47 am

lol the new girl who has a crush on Natsuki has a really weird voice that for some reason doesn't suit her appearance imo.
User avatar
OropherZero
 
Joined: 21 Dec 2004
Location: Australia

Re: Minami-ke

Postby OmniStrata » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 am

Agreed on that new girl.

Hosaka freakin' ownz this show...

Better than 2nd season, though not better than the first. Besides we get to witness more Haruka-nee sama's CLAWZ OF DEWM...

Again, the weirdest thing for this show for me has got to be the placement of the OP and ED. I mean, why there of all places right?

like 8 mins in and 7 mins before the final scenes... wtf?
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
User avatar
OmniStrata
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2001
Location: Chicago
Status: Wealthy

Re: Minami-ke

Postby guy07 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 am

OmniStrata wrote:Agreed on that new girl.

Hosaka freakin' ownz this show...

Better than 2nd season, though not better than the first. Besides we get to witness more Haruka-nee sama's CLAWZ OF DEWM...

Again, the weirdest thing for this show for me has got to be the placement of the OP and ED. I mean, why there of all places right?

like 8 mins in and 7 mins before the final scenes... wtf?


They're trying to be "original" hoping it will make up for cutting back on animation. Season two ftw. This one seems too ... boring.
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Re: Minami-ke

Postby post-it » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 pm

.. caught in the bathroom with Kana, dressing room with his dream girl and all
the time `never seeing that Uchida has her eyes on him :nono: :nono: :nono: :mrgreen:

I think they have lost one very important focus in this 3rd series; nobody cares
if a romance develops/dissolves, they are supposed to get caught and THEN
deal with it 8-)
User avatar
post-it
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Status: Audio: bass remains; if else, 3D

Re: Minami-ke

Postby post-it » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Image
night-all 8-) zzzzZZZZZZzzzzz
User avatar
post-it
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Status: Audio: bass remains; if else, 3D

Re: Minami-ke

Postby OmniStrata » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Needs more Hosaka raping Haruka damnit gah!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
User avatar
OmniStrata
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2001
Location: Chicago
Status: Wealthy

Re: Minami-ke

Postby guy07 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

OMG!!! Episode 12 they actually improve the animation :o!!!
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Re: Minami-ke

Postby hasteroth » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Ugh, I went over my monthly bandwidth limit so I can't download, upload or watch streaming videos on the web or my internet will be suspended till the end of the month.

It's annoying cause I can't watch any new anime. So I'm behind on a few shows such as Minami-ke. I can't believe I forgot to remove those torrents from the seeding list, I was seeding like 7 torrents for the past 3 weeks. Sorry I'm ranting but I felt a need to vent somewhere and since it's the middle of the night and I forgot my friend's cell number well... yeah.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Re: Minami-ke

Postby hasteroth » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 pm

hasteroth wrote:Ugh, I went over my monthly bandwidth limit so I can't download, upload or watch streaming videos on the web or my internet will be suspended till the end of the month.

It's annoying cause I can't watch any new anime. So I'm behind on a few shows such as Minami-ke. I can't believe I forgot to remove those torrents from the seeding list, I was seeding like 7 torrents for the past 3 weeks. Sorry I'm ranting but I felt a need to vent somewhere and since it's the middle of the night and I forgot my friend's cell number well... yeah.


Scratch that I discovered I could still watch streaming video |:> *Goes and watches ep 12*
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Re: Minami-ke

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Episode 10 at the monent
The whole situation at the third part of ep10 with him coming to Minami household to ask Touma not to be late was :up:

Definitely better than 2nd season but worse than 1st one.Still a good watch with lots of hilarious moments...
Image
User avatar
Full Metal Sempai
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Minami-ke

Postby guy07 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 pm

So I'm the only one who liked the second season? :|
C'mon! When all the kids got drunk? That was classic! :lol:
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Re: Minami-ke

Postby hasteroth » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

guy07 wrote:So I'm the only one who liked the second season? :|
C'mon! When all the kids got drunk? That was classic! :lol:


3 things in particular that were wrong with 2nd season

The opening
Chiaki's haircolour (carried over to the 3rd season)
It just wasn't that funny
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Re: Minami-ke

Postby guy07 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:40 pm

hasteroth wrote:
In my opinion, 3 things in particular that were wrong with 2nd season :

The opening (...?)
Chiaki's haircolour (carried over to the 3rd season) (...?)
It just wasn't that funny (....?)

Good to see you're backing your opinions up. :|
I win by default. :up:
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Re: Minami-ke

Postby hasteroth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

guy07 wrote:
hasteroth wrote:
In my opinion, 3 things in particular that were wrong with 2nd season :

The opening (...?)
Chiaki's haircolour (carried over to the 3rd season) (...?)
It just wasn't that funny (....?)

Good to see you're backing your opinions up. :|
I win by default. :up:


Allow me to elaborate

The opening- Ok wtf? That doesn't fit the show at all, it feels like a really bad parody of something else.

Chiaki's Hairstyle (got a little mixed up)- In the manga she was blonde as well is in the 2nd season but not the 1st season. Though she was still better with brown hair. The problem was the hairstyle, you know how it the 1st season the little bit on the top of her head had a mind of it's own? None of that in the other 2 seasons.

It just wasn't the funny- This is opinion based but I'm sure most would agree that the 2nd season just wasn't that funny.

Though the main annoyance is that the company that made the 2nd season changed way to much from the 1st season

A couple of examples:
Kana somehow got way bigger breasts
Chiaki's hair no longer had a mind of it's own and the colour was changed

There are a bunch of other little things but it's been so long since I watched the 2nd season that I can't remember them all.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests