Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - One Track Open!

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 am

pyrolord wrote:Also, are we still needing someone with After Effects? Momoko messaged me on Facebook and told me that she is actually in an After Effects class (she is going to college to be an editor,) and was hoping to use the project for a class project. Do we still need After Effects?
Mmm, if she wants to do the credits, maybe.

And I know the clip I sent was really lip-syncy, but I'd really like to use that one. Sorry if it's kinda inconvenient ^^;

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
pyrolord wrote:Also, are we still needing someone with After Effects? Momoko messaged me on Facebook and told me that she is actually in an After Effects class (she is going to college to be an editor,) and was hoping to use the project for a class project. Do we still need After Effects?
Mmm, if she wants to do the credits, maybe.

And I know the clip I sent was really lip-syncy, but I'd really like to use that one. Sorry if it's kinda inconvenient ^^;
It's no big, maybe I can sync up the text to his lip movement. He does look angry though. I can make it work. Also, will someone be able to send me a clip for Code and the others who don't seem to check the thread? If Oropher takes the clip then I will definitely be down to very little time for editing, homework, work at the theater, rehearsals, and my regular job that I work at.

Also, I already have Osaka in the opening credits, after all, this project wouldn't have even come to this point without Osaka launching it.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 am

pyrolord wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm Pyrolord, how's my clip? Good? Bad?
Perfect, Still trying to figure what she is saying, but otherwise it is a perfect intro piece, the main thing is that the opening credits are serious and I don't want any clips that will make someone laugh, at least not on purpose.
lol she's saying her Japanese name, "Fairymon" .....her English name is "Kazemon" :) (hench, my username. XD)

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 am

okay, this is NOT a beta. Still plenty of work + extra synch to do. Just need to find out if its too violent, before I get really obsessive with the editting, or not in the spirit of the MEP, since I remember there being discussion about that earlier on.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1n1yjk

Fast song is fast =/

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm

OropherZero wrote:okay, this is NOT a beta. Still plenty of work + extra synch to do. Just need to find out if its too violent, before I get really obsessive with the editting, or not in the spirit of the MEP, since I remember there being discussion about that earlier on.

Fast song is fast =/
It doesnt look too violent to me, but let's see what Hagaren has to say. Though, if I recall correctly, the theme should be kind of "broken" or something, right?

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:50 pm

pyrolord wrote:It's no big, maybe I can sync up the text to his lip movement. He does look angry though. I can make it work. Also, will someone be able to send me a clip for Code and the others who don't seem to check the thread? If Oropher takes the clip then I will definitely be down to very little time for editing, homework, work at the theater, rehearsals, and my regular job that I work at.
Try not to stress over it. If you'll have plenty of time to finish, with two tracks still being made. ^^
Also, I already have Osaka in the opening credits, after all, this project wouldn't have even come to this point without Osaka launching it.
Awesome, I really wanted to give him proper credit!
OropherZero wrote:okay, this is NOT a beta. Still plenty of work + extra synch to do. Just need to find out if its too violent, before I get really obsessive with the editting, or not in the spirit of the MEP, since I remember there being discussion about that earlier on.

Fast song is fast =/
Looks good to me. I look forward to seeing the actual beta.

Like Kaz said, the theme of this MEP is "brokenness", so if you can incorporate that into your vid, by all means, do. ;p

Oh, and Pyro, I'll contact Ally about her character clip.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Fast song is fast =/
Wow Oropher, I am impressed. What anime is that you are using? It looks awesome. Send me a five second clip of an anime character you want to represent you for the opening credits
Hagaren Viper wrote: Try not to stress over it. If you'll have plenty of time to finish, with two tracks still being made. ^^
I am not stressing over this project yet, it is what you say as being on the back burner.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 am

pyrolord wrote: Wow Oropher, I am impressed. What anime is that you are using? It looks awesome. Send me a five second clip of an anime character you want to represent you for the opening credits
Has anyone taken Shana?

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm

OropherZero wrote: Has anyone taken Shana?
Here is the list of characters chosen.

Representative character check list
*Pyrolord - Tasuki
*Kazemon15 - Fairymon
*AaronAMV - Munto
*Momoko17 - Yuna (FFX2)
*Code - Lelouch (Code Geass)
*LeapofFate - Kira (Death Note)
*Hagaren Viper - Gaomon ( Digimon Data Squad)

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Update'd~

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”