Few questions about Premiere CS3

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Zwill
Org Profile

Few questions about Premiere CS3

Post by Zwill » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 pm

I have Sony Vegas right now and its easy to edit with but l always wanted to try the scripting feature that Adobe has.

Questions:

1. Are the rendering settings the same like you export as .Avi in vegas or does adobe do it's own High render export differently? What is it?

2. Can you change the project settings while your making it? From like a 848/480 to 1280 HDV export etc.

3. How many effects can you add to it before the script crashes? (I heard they crash if you use alot, not sure)

If anyone has any advice if l should stick to making clips or just try this method just let me know. Is there any way to do that in Vegas at all?

Thanks.
Image Image

darkargasio
Org Profile

Re: Few questions about Premiere CS3

Post by darkargasio » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 pm

1-yes,with premiere cs3 u can export in a lot of formats,like avi,wmv,mp4.
2-no you can't :(
3no it doesn't crash....i often used more than 12 effects
Image DRS LEADER

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:24 am

1. normal you export like in vegas without a codec and make it later with other programms smaller.
2. As darkargasio said, you cant change the settings later
3. best would be lossless avis with lagarith, so you make your script and load it in VirtualDubMod and export it as lagarith avi, so you will have no problems with effects, also its better for editing i realized.

darkargasio
Org Profile

Post by darkargasio » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 am

best would be lossless avis with lagarith, so you make your script and load it in VirtualDubMod and export it as lagarith avi, so you will have no problems with effects, also its better for editing i realized
oh yes,this is the smartest solution
Image DRS LEADER

Return to “Adobe Software”