Trigun/Survivor partnership #2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Trilaan
Org Profile

Trigun/Survivor partnership #2

Post by Trilaan » Mon Nov 18, 2002 10:10 am

My 2nd Trigun anime music video to a song by the 80's rock group SURVIVOR will be Moment of Truth. I am currently working on it and it should be done shortly. Be ever watchful! This will be a companion piece to my Eye of the Tiger video (currently unhosted).

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:50 pm

RamonesFan will be estatic. :lol:

Trilaan
Org Profile

It's done!

Post by Trilaan » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:54 am

It's done! here it is! Eye of the Tiger coming soon.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12571

Trilaan
Org Profile

Eye of the Tiger

Post by Trilaan » Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:26 am

I will have Eye of the Tiger posted by sometime today.

Trilaan
Org Profile

And Maybe Not

Post by Trilaan » Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:52 pm

Statement retraction. The video will NOT be up today cause Premiere simply will not export it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”