Mad World Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bus
Org Profile

Mad World Video

Post by Bus » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:04 pm

New video of mine that is darker then my last. The music is Gary Jules - Mad World from the movie Donnie Darko (if you haven't seen it you should). The anime is from Metropolis.

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12407

Opinions please.

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:37 am

You beat me to using that song. I'll check out the video later.

Bus
Org Profile

Post by Bus » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:10 pm

Sorry, beat ya to it.
I made it to impress a woman, so I spent more time on it.

NPC3000
Org Profile

Post by NPC3000 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:07 am

You beat me to the song too, that's one of my favorite movies. Oh well, you probably made a better video than I would've anyway :) I'll check it out sometime.

Bus
Org Profile

Post by Bus » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:40 pm

So far I've gotten comments about stealing the song instead of what they thought of the video. I have a feeling this happens to most people. But, for a website entirely devoted to AMV's I've gotten more opinions at www.nineteeneleven.org which is a Day of Defeat website. If we have a community this deep more people should be giving their opinions.

Bus

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:44 pm

o.o I never meant you stole the song. Jeez. I was playing with you.

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:45 pm

Oh I forgot to add that unfortunately I haven't been able to dl it yet since I just switched over to 56k. I'm getting my cable modem back soon and will dl it then.

Bus
Org Profile

Post by Bus » Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:10 pm

I didn't mean with just you. This has happened for all three videos that I've made. People seem more concerned about their own videos then supporting the community, which has kinda turned me away from this site.

NPC3000
Org Profile

Post by NPC3000 » Mon Nov 25, 2002 5:41 pm

Bus wrote:So far I've gotten comments about stealing the song instead of what they thought of the video. I have a feeling this happens to most people. But, for a website entirely devoted to AMV's I've gotten more opinions at www.nineteeneleven.org which is a Day of Defeat website. If we have a community this deep more people should be giving their opinions.

Bus
*sigh* sorry I even mentioned it :?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”