Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - One Track Open!

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok, so this MEP has made absolutely NO progress. I'll talk to the two who were interested inmaking the last tonight and see what''s up, as well as figure out what's going on with track 7. Hopefulyl we'll have some news soon.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Ok, I have an idea for the opening credits, I need everyone to send me a five second clip of the character you have chosen to represent you in the project. The audio will Debut by Anberlin.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:52 pm

pyrolord wrote:Ok, I have an idea for the opening credits, I need everyone to send me a five second clip of the character you have chosen to represent you in the project. The audio will Debut by Anberlin.
At first I thought using Anberlin was a bad idea since it Anberlin isn't metal; Hard but not metal. Then I looked at the song and realized it would fit nicely since it's a mysterious opening song and thats what I had picture the intro/opening credits(and sounds 100times better than the audio I made, that's for sure)

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:
pyrolord wrote:Ok, I have an idea for the opening credits, I need everyone to send me a five second clip of the character you have chosen to represent you in the project. The audio will Debut by Anberlin.
At first I thought using Anberlin was a bad idea since it Anberlin isn't metal; Hard but not metal. Then I looked at the song and realized it would fit nicely since it's a mysterious opening song and thats what I had picture the intro/opening credits(and sounds 100times better than the audio I made, that's for sure)
Thank You Osaka. It pleases me that you approve of my choice of opening music, plus after hearing the original music I realized what you were going for in the opening.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Someone actually took the opening? *Tears of joy*

I've added a section for character representations in the first page, so if you could keep me updated, that would be great. Out of curiosity, do you want two different clips of the same character for those who did two tracks?

Oh, and Osaka, I'm sorry I never got back to you, but I got your PM with the verse. I definately want to sue it in the MEP somehow, maybe in either the Intro or Credits. Pyrolord, since you are doing the Intro, wanna take a look at the verse yourself?

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:20 am

I was actually looking for a verse. I found this one,

“And if any man hear my words,
and believe not, I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.
-John 12:47

Show me what you have and we'll see which is better.

Also, only one clip is necessary, after all; most of the editors took two tracks.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

pyrolord wrote:I was actually looking for a verse. I found this one,

but to save the world.

Also, only one clip is necessary, after all; most of the editors took two tracks.

"I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old- what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done."
-Psalms 78: 2-4

I thought it was fitting because metal music not has singing which is hard to understand sometimes, A lot of people don't get how a Christian artist can be metal musicians. But then again the "I will open my mouth in parables" is the only part of that verse that really reflects that so I don know.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:
pyrolord wrote:I was actually looking for a verse. I found this one,

but to save the world.

"I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old- what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done."
-Psalms 78: 2-4

I thought it was fitting because metal music not has singing which is hard to understand sometimes, A lot of people don't get how a Christian artist can be metal musicians. But then again the "I will open my mouth in parables" is the only part of that verse that really reflects that so I don know.
I will go with yours Osaka, it seems to fit more.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 pm

pyrolord wrote:Also, only one clip is necessary, after all; most of the editors took two tracks.
That's what I mean. Since most of the editors took two tracks, it would give more variety to have different clips of whatever character. I'll try and send mine when I get back from lunch, by the way.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
pyrolord wrote:Also, only one clip is necessary, after all; most of the editors took two tracks.
That's what I mean. Since most of the editors took two tracks, it would give more variety to have different clips of whatever character. I'll try and send mine when I get back from lunch, by the way.
I got it.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”