Re: DPRN: Daft Punk Rules the Nation

Post by -MD » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:50 pm

I could have sworn....... :roll:

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Put me up on track 6. I still am not sure on what anime to use. Daft Punk ftW <3
ImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 am

Come on, you all know you want a track. Join us! Join us!
ImageImageImageImage

Vax
Sexy black guy
Org Profile

Post by Vax » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Track 2 seems cool.
I have an idea with Amazing Nuts.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 am

Track request should have all been sent out if accepted by now. If I missed you, let me know.

Also, make sure to continue to check back for updates on the submission deadlines, as they have already changed. This is the farthest back I wish to move these deadlines for now, as this current schedule will put us on schedule to have the final product ready for ACEN 2010. Keep in mind that I may be inclined to move the final submission date back farther if required, but only by a few more months as the latest I want to have the project finished by is AWA 2010. Do also note that while I want these beta deadlines to be strict, if for some reason you can't make one let me know and I can cut some slack where needed. There is no reason for me to cut an editor for missing one or two deadlines, just as long as you get the beta's to me!

For those of you who have been requesting more time in order to be able to do a track, think you have enough time now? (since as it stands you get an extra 4~8 months)

So I ask again, you know you wanna do it. It's Daft Punk. You love it, we love it. Join us... join us!
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Track list has been updated and an update has been made to the project's news section. Cross posted here:

Alright, everyone who has requested a track that I have been able to confirm has gotten their wav for editing.

That being said, we still have room for 19 more people to jump on in. And if you haven't seen it yet, the beta dates have been pushed back to allow for more time for completion, so those of you who are worried about having too much to do right now still have plenty of extra time to complete your track.

I do however suggest that if you are wanting one you take a moment to request the track soon. I do plan to open the MEP up to it's current members to take on a second track if they desire as soon as I receive their first proof of concept beta.

Keep in mind also that these beta deadlines are a guide for how I would like everyone to progress with their track. It is there to guide you along so that you don't wind up having to whip something together at the last minute in order to get your final track in on time. That being said, you don't have to strictly abide by it, I'm not going to actually cut anyone for missing a deadline. However don't take my patience for granted. I do expect to have this thing finished, and on time for at the very least an AWA debut.

Get your requests in! And get to work! :P
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am

I said I was going to get more information posted to the site, and I mean to come through with that promise. So I'll be updating the project website with more information, including guides and extra info. I will also be sending out the first round of status checks as well.

As a preview of some of what I'm going to get up, here is the upscale script that I have tested out and have seen it work. Keep in mind this script is meant to upscale your final product, after proper filtering has been done. I haven't tested this on a source that wasn't already clean yet, but I imagine it will not look as good. Thanks to Mirkosp for providing the script to me.

Code: Select all

spline36resize(1280,720)
limitedsharpenfaster(edgemode=1,smode=4,strength=75)
awarpsharp(depth=8)
vmtoon(sharpen=false,thinning=0,strength=35,luma_cap=203,threshold=8)
ImageImageImageImage

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 pm

eww...awarpsharp
*pokes with a stick*

managed to find some 1080p source, now I just have to edit (which is a lot more doable now that the con I was running is over)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Kariudo wrote:eww...awarpsharp
*pokes with a stick*
well with a depth 8 it's pretty light, it won't thin too much, just about right. <.<

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:46 pm

I've come back for more!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”