KissXSis

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Ishbalan
Org Profile

KissXSis

Post by Ishbalan » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=10194

This show makes me :shock: :twisted:

I haven't seen such a huge cocktease is a long, long time. And its not hentai.

Wincest is Win.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Re: KissXSis

Post by Ishbalan » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 am

I should also emphasize the fact that this is not hentai, because sources are claiming it erotica and adults only.

Its not adult, at least not yet.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:32 am

I watched this and yeah, it's not even as bad as Rosario+Vampire.

But man, this show 'could' be entirely wrong on enough levels to be kept out of 'routine' circulation just for the implied content.

Funny as hell though and not yet another loli wannabe series at least.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:15 pm

I watched this. It was awesome.

WC Annihilus
Org Profile

Post by WC Annihilus » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Ishbalan wrote:I should also emphasize the fact that this is not hentai, because sources are claiming it erotica and adults only.

Its not adult, at least not yet.
But...but... it has such colorful censorship! :lol:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:11 pm

hahahaha, they actually made an anime out of it, the manga is actually pretty funny, no actual sex in it, just lots of riske humor. i gotta see the anime and see what they did with it

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:36 pm

wow, speed download ftw, a lot of people must be getting it cause bittorrent was super fast.

anyway, just watched first ep, follows the manga pretty faithfully so far and i hope it stays that way cause there havnt been too many chaps translated. anyway, yes this really is a hilarious series, probably the funniest part is how their parents are pefectly ok with their son and his twincest relationship. hopefully this series will actually keep the humor and stories from the manga and not just deteriorate like kanokon and kodomo no jikan did.

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

it was dam funny

thankx for recommending it :up:

grabbed manga ch.0-6 also
couldnt find ch.3 though...

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 am

time to watch ^_^

Rosario could use some hot sex0rs scenes too :)
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:59 am

OK this show is awsm.
The thing that makes this show so awsm is: It won't get boring. Something interesting happens straight after something else finishes.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”