Donations and a New Storage Server

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Re: Donations and a New Storage Server

Post by Sephiroth » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 am

sent in $12 i'm writing this because it still hasn't been claimed yet off paypal as far as i know.
This has no relevence to the discussion above it

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Sephiroth wrote:sent in $12 i'm writing this because it still hasn't been claimed yet off paypal as far as i know.
Wait two weeks (or until the 'unpaid pledge' warning pops up on the main page) and then send the transaction information to the email in this thread - link. If you got a confirmation email from paypal, that contains all the info they'll need to match the donation up with your org account (Paypal transaction ID, especially).

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:04 pm

I just hope this is the right thread (with "post ideas to improve") and that... ah, well, nvm.

I just had this idea - about alerting for videos.
You know, I have few of my favourite animes and I like some music artists. but if I want to get the AMVs with these, I have to Super Search. That's fine. But then some new title gets released, and I miss it (because it doesn't get announced. Or I miss the announcement). So I have to do SS regularly on these titles every few weeks to see if something new appeared.

Could it be possible to implement alerts on those, such as those are today on releases from editors? I think Anime and Artist categories would be enough :<

Sorry if this already has been mentioned or if it is implemented already (- be it for donators only or not) and I just missed it somewhere.

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am

So like... I wanna donate, but I only have one of those Visa gift card type things, and I don't think PayPal excepts those...

:|

Return to “Site Announcements”