Shatter effect for vegas.

DropzyRevert
Org Profile

Re: Shatter effect for vegas.

Post by DropzyRevert » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 am

thanks for the links and effects and such.
=)

and about the ae/sony thing, yea currently using sony vegas 8 pro, really good so far..but haven't mastered it yet. once i do id like to start using ae

Begi
Org Profile

Post by Begi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:15 pm

WAX Plugins don't work. I've tried d/ling them and when I got them on my vegas...nothing worked. It would sit there loading the fx and it never loaded. Also, if you have enough "masking skills"...you could mask it all out like I did before =/

Altrouge
Hero of Time
Org Profile

Post by Altrouge » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 am

-Jp
Org Profile

Post by -Jp » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:I tried Premiere once, I hated it O.o
I don't blame you. I'm actually quite comfortable with Vegas, even though I do know that After Effects is the more advanced editor.

But I'm satisfied with what I can do on Vegas at the time, since I never really aimed that kind of advanced Adobe editing. Besides, Vegas I've grown to like best among every program I've used for editing.

Programs like After Effects and Premiere are just..so confusing. o_O I can do basic editing on there, but none of the special kind of features it has. In fact, what little I can do on After Effects is what little I can do on Vegas, except harder because I hate the way After Effects is all set out.

As for the differences..Vegas 5, 6, 7 ,8, maybe 9 soon (I use Vegas 7), they have very little differences and layouts. I tried moving things around before, but I've always had my screen on the bottom right like you, I've grown used to it being there next to my FX, Transitions, Media Generators, etc. tabs. :P

-Jp
Org Profile

Post by -Jp » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:41 pm

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm

I have always used vegas 7.0 because apparently my computer can't handle it.
Hey...........Am I hawt or what?

Return to “Effects & Techniques”