RVP Review................of death!!! =O

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

RVP Review................of death!!! =O

Postby mexicanjunior » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:36 pm

That's right, time for another RVP Review to satisfy your AMV watching needs. If I reviewed your video over the last couple of weeks, check in to see if you made the cut. Congrats to this month's spotlight winners. ^_^

http://www.randomvariable.net/

User avatar
Wonka
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001 11:04 pm
Location: Austin,TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Wonka » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:45 am

w00t!

Chalk one up for "The HypeO plan"

*plots*

User avatar
Paul Kievits
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2001 8:50 am
Location: Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Paul Kievits » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:07 am

Hey Mj, great reviewing, too bad I didn't make it but I didn't expect to with the tight competition. Guess you were closest with your bet Wonka ... too bad your video didn't make it either...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

User avatar
Wonka
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001 11:04 pm
Location: Austin,TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Wonka » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:39 pm

Paul Kievits wrote:Hey Mj, great reviewing, too bad I didn't make it but I didn't expect to with the tight competition. Guess you were closest with your bet Wonka ... too bad your video didn't make it either...


Ahh, I wasnt realy expecting to place, as MJ hates the song I used lol. Oh well, we always have January :)

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:08 pm

Wonka wrote:
Paul Kievits wrote:Hey Mj, great reviewing, too bad I didn't make it but I didn't expect to with the tight competition. Guess you were closest with your bet Wonka ... too bad your video didn't make it either...


Ahh, I wasnt realy expecting to place, as MJ hates the song I used lol. Oh well, we always have January :)


Use something more fitting of my age and you are a shoe in. =P

User avatar
Beowulf
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:41 pm
Location: in the art house
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Beowulf » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:41 pm

Wonka wrote:w00t!

Chalk one up for "The HypeO plan"

*plots*


Teh HypeO effekt 8)

Thanks MJ, I'm glad you liked the video :)

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:10 am

Me and the CSUN people refer to it as the "gangster video". :)
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
mexicanjunior
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:33 pm
Status: It's a process...
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:52 pm

Beowulf wrote:
Wonka wrote:w00t!

Chalk one up for "The HypeO plan"

*plots*


Teh HypeO effekt 8)

Thanks MJ, I'm glad you liked the video :)


How could anyone not enjoy the greatness of classic NWA? :D

*throws gang sign* :shock:


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests