Mr. Anime Universe Competitions: The Q&A Session

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:24 am

Seras: Ok, we're going to take that last bit of context out, and let Link just answer the question as it was asked.

Link: *nods and waves his hands like he was casting magic*

Immorrel: Was it really that simple? Someone casts a spell and your shadow decides it wants to kick your ass.

Link: *shrugs and points to the back of his hand*

Immorrel: That is true, the Triforce did make you fight your shadow as well. I'd just think that you'd have better control over such things.

Link: *cocks his head to the side and points at Immorrel*

Immorrel: Hey, I'm not the one everyone calls hero.

Seras: *waves her hand to get everyone's attention" Ok, I think we've run that topic to its conclusion. Next question. I know saving the princess is important, but is there anything else you enjoy about being a hero?

Link: *scratches his chin and stands up, walks a short way and shades his eyes as if seeing something in the distance*

Immorrel: Traveling, huh? *Link nods*

Immorrel: You do get a chance to see some interesting things when you have to go all over the world. I think I'll ask the next question, since we're sort of on the topic. In all of your travels, what was the hardest fight you've run into?

Link: *thinks a second then pulls out a picture and hands it to Immorrel*

Immorrel: The dragon from the city in the sky? *Link nods* I can see why that could be a difficult fight, but didn't you used to beat dragons with nothing but a wooden sword?

NES emulators FTW

Link: *nods and then waves his arms like wings*

Immorrel: That is true, those dragons couldn't fly could they.

Haruhi: *looking at the list of questions* Before we wrap this up, I want to ask this last question. Do you ever sleep, Link?

Link: *blushes and walks over to Immorrel, showing him a few pictures*

Immorrel: Really, I wouldn't sleep either. Too bad we'll have to wait for campaigning for these *Link looks shocked* But I guess we can use this last one for the question Haruhi asked.

Immorrel: Link may be a hero but he still sleeps on occasion, however much it may not seem like he does.

Seras: I guess that'll wrap up Link's Q&A. Any last comments from the sponsor?

Immorrel: Nothing to original this time, just...

Vote Link

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm

About the sleeping Link fact...
At the beginning of every Zelda game of the main series, Link is sleeping. The only exception would be Zelda II, in which Zelda is sleeping, and not Link. Also, in Link's Awakening, it's unsure wether Link actually wakes up or everything is a dream.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 pm

Haruhi: *Points to Sousuke* That guy looks suspicious! I'm going to interview him!

Seras: O-kay. . .

Sousuke: There are suspicious personel in the area?!

Wurpess: I believe she was referring to you. :roll:

Sousuke: *puts gun away* Oh. I see.

Haruhi: *to Sousuke* YOU! WEIRD GUY! SIT!

Sousuke: Yes, ma'am!

Haruhi: *To Wurpess* You too.

Wurpess: Coming! *dances over*

Haruhi: *Looks at clipboard* Sgt Sousuke Sagara. What? Are you in the military or something?

Sousuke: That is affirmative.

Haruhi: What branch?

Sousuke: I am a member of the organization, Mithril. There really isn't a branch, like most militaries.

Haruhi: So how long you been in?

Sousuke: Well, actually, I've been involved in military operations for a good portion of my life, starting as a guerilla in Afghanistan at about age 7.

Haruhi: Wow! I bet that was tough. Ok, the questions! Are you an alien, time traveler or esper?

Sousuke: I don't quite understand the question.

Wurpess: No, he's a perfectly normal person. . .ok, maybe not normal, but he is a regular human being.

Haruhi: :( Oh. So you don't have any sort of super powers?

Sousuke: I'm afraid I do not have anything of the sort.

Wurpess: Well I don't know about that. I would consider your handling of the Arbalest to be somewhat of a super-power. Like that move you did in China. That was freakin' awesome!

Sousuke: :oops: Well, that was pretty impressive. Though any errors in my calculations, and innocent people would have died.

Haruhi: Arbalest?

Sousuke: Yes, that is the model name of the Arm Slave that I usually pilot.

Haruhi: Arm Slave?

Wurpess: One of those really cool high tech battle mech suits

Haruhi: Oh! That is sooo cool! Can I see it sometime?

Sousuke: For security measures, I would have to clear that with my chain of command, but seeing as I doubt you are enemy personel, I do not forsee that to be a problem.
ImageImage

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Haruhi: AWESOME!!! XD Ok, next question. What is your idea of a perfect date?

Sousuke: Date?

Wurpess: Like a romantic rendezvous.

Sousuke: Oh. I'm afraid I don't have much experience or expertise when it comes to such matters.

Wurpess: Well, you have to give some sort of answer.

Sousuke: I see. Hmmm. . .Going to a festival and arms exibition at a military base might be fun. Or maybe go fishing at my favorite fishing spot. Or sky diving might interesting.

Wurpess: *facepalm* You're hopeless.

Sousuke: Ok, umm. . .go to a nice eating establishment, then take a frivolous walk around town?

Wurpess: Better. :?

Haruhi: Boy, I'm glad I'm not your girlfriend. That all sounds really stupid! Though the sky diving might be interesting. Anyway, moving on, if you won 1,000,000 yen, what would you do with it?

Sousuke: Well, obviously investing it would be the best choice.

Haruhi: THAT'S IT?! That's so boring! Come on, it's hypothetical anyway, so do something exciting with it!

Sousuke: Very well, I would probably put the majority of it into the development of my Bonta-Kun weapon. . .particularly that darn voice changer.
I would probably give another portion of it to charities to help 3rd world countries. And. . .I. . .would use some of it to get something nice for Miss Chidori.

Haruhi: OOOO! Is that your girlfriend.

Sousuke: Why yes, she is a female acquaintence.

Wurpess: I think she means do you two have a romantic relationship?

Sousuke: Oh, I see. That is negative. We do not have a relationship of that sort.

Haruhi: Do you want to?

*Haruhi and Wurpess lean in closer, anxiously awaiting his response*

Sousuke: :oops: I. . .um. . .that information is classified.

*Haruhi and wurpess fall out of their chairs*
ImageImage

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 pm

Haruhi: *gets back into chair* Fine! Ok, next question. So let's say a time-traveling alien comes along and gives you a magic genie lamp. And that genie would grant you any 3 wishes, what would they be? And try to make it interesting!

Sousuke: 3 wishes?
I would say an end to terrorism and senseless acts of violence, the safety and well-being of those close to me, and

Wurpess: Finally get with Kaname?

Sousuke: What?! Negative! I would never wish for something of that sort.

Wurpess: So you don't want to get with her?

Sousuke: I didn't say that! I. . .uh. . . I would appreciate it if you would stop putting words in my mouth.

Wurpess: So you do, but it's pointless to wish for what you already have?

Sousuke: This topic is too personal and inappropriate. I would ask that we move on to the next question.

Haruhi: So did you or didn't you?

Sousuke: That is classified. Next question, please.

Haruhi: Fine! Anyway, the next question is for Wurpess. As Sousuke's sponsor, why should the voters vote for him, and is there anything else they should know about him that's not been covered in the interview.

Wurpess: *Casts Magic Dance of Smexiness on Sousuke*
-Ahem- *takes spell off, and Sousuke sits back down looking rather disoriented* But seriously, he might be a military minded airhead sometimes, but he's a diciplined, obedient, dedicated soldier, and human being for that matter. He always puts 200% into everything he does. He's fiercely loyal to those close to him and would protect them, even if it meant his own life. He's always out to protect the weak and fight for justice. Overall, I would describe him as a kind-hearted, super-sexy, badass soldier of justice.

Sousuke: Why Miss Wurpess, that was very kind.

Wurpess: *Hugs Sousuke* But it's all true! And that's why you're my favorite!!!

Sousuke: Um, Miss Wurpess. . .I can't breathe!

Haruhi: Well, you might be boring, but you're still a suspicious weirdo! I have my eye on you! Ok, interview over! *runs off to find something else to do*

Seras: Okay, it appears Sousuke was the last one. *Looks to TOHH*
ImageImage

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Hunter: *sitting at the announcer's desk next to Seras* Alright then, that was certainly.... Disturbing. On many levels.

Seras: Quite.

Hunter: *clears throat* Anyway... NOW IT BEGINS! HELL ITSELF SHALL OPEN UP TO CONSUME US FOR THE ATROCITY WE HAVE UNLEASHED! HERE ARE THE 5 MEN THAT HAVE WALKED INTO THE INFERNO, FROM WHICH ONLY 3 SHALL COME AWAY FROM UNSCATHED.

Alucard – The Origonal Head Hunter
Sousuke Sagara – wurpess
Lelouch Lamperouge – Code
Link - Immorrel
L Lawliet/Ryuzaki – u_queen

Seras: Aaaanyway... Everyone please place your votes for the 3 you wish to see move on to the finals. Campaigning may now begin, but be sure to hold something back, for the finals hold a special surprise.

Hunter: Now?

Seras: Now.

Hunter: VOTE ALUCARD!
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Alucard – The Origonal Head Hunter
Sousuke Sagara – wurpess
L Lawliet/Ryuzaki – u_queen

And for some motivation....

For the Yaoi Fans...

For the KAWAII fans.

For the Maidservice fans

And for Hunter

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Alright, that's it. I'm bringing out the big guns of blackmail!

RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 pm

I've sunk to shonen-ai, I hope you're happy.

Oh, and I almost forgot my votes:

L
Link
Lelouch

Wait, where did that last one come from? >_>

Seras, Haruhi, and Alucard: *shrug*
Boredom.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Voting:

L
Sousuke
Lelouche

Return to “Anime Screencaps”