Mr. Anime Universe Competitions: The Q&A Session

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Mr. Anime Universe Competitions: The Q&A Session

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Hunter: *is huddled in a corner of backstage, in the fetal position and rocking gently* It's all ok, there's no such thing as yaoi... It's all ok, there's no such thing as yaoi...

Haruhi: I think the last round really took its toll on the Boss...

Seras: It would seem so, and I can hardly blame him. I guess we should go ahead and get started on the next round for him then, right?

Haruhi: Sounds good to me. *clears throat* Your attention please, the votes have been tallied and the decisions have been made on who lives and who fries. The final votes are:

Alucard - 17
Sousuke Sagara - 16
Lelouch Lamprouge - 16
Link - 15
L Lawliet/Ryuzaki - 14
<s>Edward Elric</s> - 12
<s>Pharaoh Atemu</s> - 10

Seras: Congratulations to our five semi-finalists and welcome to Round 3, the Q&A session!

Haruhi: The rules here are very simple. Serry or me will be interviewing each competitor and their sponsor, asking them a series of at least 5 questions to which each should answer to the best of their abilities.

1) At least 1 picture should accompany each answer.
2) Sponsors make up the questions themselves, consult Here for some reference.
3) Pictures of your competitor or (in wurpess's case) yourself only. No multiple character pics allowed this round.
4) Voting begins in 2 weeks, or whenever all 5 competitors have posted. If you have not posted anything in 2 weeks, consider yourself disqualified. Only 3 will be moving onto the finals.
5) No campaigning till voting begins. You may have multiple posts if your Q&A requires it (so that pics don't become links), but no campaiging afterwords until I give the say so.

Now. Gogogogogoogogogo.

VOTE ALUCARD
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:10 pm

[Note from Code: I'm about to really spoil a lot about the first season of Code Geass Season One, and TOTALLY SPOIL Code Geass R2. I've put notices up before the spoiling, but I'm giving you fair warning here]

Code: Ah. Lelouch. We've made it. We're here at the semi-finals.

Lulu: Indeed. Shall we do our best?

Code: Of course.

Question #1: Lelouch. We obviously now know that you are Zero. Explain to us why you are Zero and why the hell people should care?

*wind blows in background*

How did they find out? It's all over. Everything.

Code: Psst. Lelouch. You can just wipe their memories once we're done here. No freaking out, please. :P

Lelouch: Ah! Ok. Sounds fine by me then! Now to answer my question. I became Zero for one reason and one reason only. The the beginning, it was to create a world where my dear darling little sister could live in peace in. However, after time came and went, it became obvious that that dream was no longer possible. Therefore, my new dream became to make a "tomorrow" for the world. Create a world where people could find happiness in the future. Create a world where people could be happy regardless of who they are, where they live or what they believe in. Things, however, aren't easy to do. I became Zero so I could lead a rebellion against the tyranny of Britiannia. My mask became a symbol of hope and peace. People began to see me as their savior, and I tried my best to keep that dream alive in others.

*claps and tears stream from the audience*

Code: Dude. That was excellent. :up:

Question #2: Excellent Answer. Your next question is this? If elected Mr. Anime Universe, what do you plan to do with your new noriety?

Lelouch, startled by the realization of what the Mr. Anime Universe could do for him, begins to deeply wonder exactly what he could do.

Lelouch: Mr. Anime Universe would give me much popularity. As such, large crowds of people would flock to me. I could then share my vision of peace and hope to them. And, in order to keep the most amount of peace imaginable, and to keep riots out of hand, use my power to control them and bend them to my will. I could create a perfect world this way. No. On second though, nix that. I would use my noreity to make my image popular, and then use my image to spread peace.

*claps and praise from audience*

Question #3: Wait? Why did you change your mind about half-way through that?

Lelouch looks off into the sky in a dreamy state.

Lelouch: Because that isn't peace. I've seen the world through the eyes of the Geass and through the eyes influenced by the geass. That kind of power only brings sorrow and misery. With this power, I've seen and forced countless people to die by my hand. With it, I've ended hopes and dreams of those around me. I crushed the love and tenderness within the closest of friends. I've even denyed my closest friend the wish he so desired. No. Nobody can ever hope to achieve peace by total control. That's for fools.

*Deate note fans in audience get bitchy, but more cheers erupt from audience*

WARNING! MILD-HEAVY CODE GEASS R2 SPOILERS AHEAD

Question #4: Ah. I see then. Very noble. However, might we ask then... At one point, you became the emperor of Britannia. During your reign, you caused enough damage and hardships to befall your country, your nation and your friends. Explain yourself?

Lelouch looks sullen, remembering the screams of "All hail Lelouch" echoing in his memory.

Lelouch: It was part of the grand plan. The Zero Requiem. The plan was simple. Make the entire world to force all their hate upon myself. Hence, upon my death, the circle of hatred would end, allowing peace to finally be able to spoken by all of the world leaders. That's why my dark plans had to be done. Controlling the lives of the soldiers in my army, and forcing them to protect me. Controlling a weapon capable of destroying the entire world. Controlling the most powerful knight in the world. Having absolute rule over the world's most powerful nation. It's enough to make people truely fear such a thing to happen again.

*Audience remains silent*

WARNING! HUGE CODE GEASS R2 SPOILERS AHEAD!

Question #5: This just begs the question.... How did the plan work out?

SPOILER PICTURE CLICK AT OWN RISK!!!!!

Lelouch slowly lets a tear run down his cheek

Lelouch: It went... Perfectly. The world now still isn't perfect. But it's a start. What once was a world dedicated to hatred and war and domination is now a world of peace and working towards ending poverty and strife. A world that now can rest in peace, so to speak. Many people I once knew now live the lives they so desired. Not only that, but they now have a bright future to look forward to in all measures of life.

*audience looks puzzled and murmers among themselves*

Seras: But... How are you here?

Haurhi: Yeah.. If the plan went perfectly, then.....

Lelouch: My darling, did you not see last round? I told you. I'm an excellent cart driver.

SPOILERS OVER

Lelouch winks at the audience waves away, and Code presses a button

VOTE LELOUCH!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Seras: I'll take Master and Hunter's interview.

Haruhi: You do that, I'll go get behind the bullet-proof glass... *does so*

Seras: *walks backstage and finds Hunter still curled up in the fetal position* Uhh, sir? We need you for your interview session.

Hunter: *still rocking* Of course, why not? Sure, let's do it.

Seras: ... Well you need to get up, sir.

Hunter: Of course I do. *slowly gets up* Ahem... Alright. ALUCARD! ON-STAGE NOW!

Seras: Wow, you sure make a quick recovery...

Hunter: All part of the job.

*minutes later, on stage, Hunter and Alucard are seated across from Seras*

Seras: Ahem. Alright then... First question is for you Master.... *stares at her sheet, then looks at Hunter, who just nods* What is your idea of... Of... A perfect date?

Alucard: *grins* I see Hunter has set me up some hard questions.

Alucard: My perfect date would be picking out a victim from a crowded street, selecting them perfectly based upon looks, blood type and muscle-to-fat ratio. I would then follow them from a distance until they were on a deserted street. I would then approach and disable them. I would then hold them still while I drank from them and drained their blood, then discard their corpse where it would never be found.

Seras, Hunter and the whole audience: ...

*awkward silence*

Seras: Ok... Second question... What is your favorite part of being a vampire? What do you enjoy most about your existence?

Alucard: That's simple. I enjoy the ability for total disregard for human life, empathy and sanity or morals.

*again with the awkward silence*

Seras: Third... What is your favorite animal or pet?

Alucard: A dog.

Seras: Really? That's it? A simply puppy dog, like a lab or a corgi?

Alucard: Of course not. A hellhound.

Seras: I should have known... Fourth question...
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Seras: If you could have any single wish granted... what would it be?

Alucard: That is obvious. I would wish for freedom. Glorious and total freedom. Unrestrained by charms and spells, I want to be free to reign again as the bloody count, with Integra, not as my master, but as my countess!

Seras: Final question. We have all seen you in the form of a hellhound, an incoherent mass of shadows, even your human form as Vlad... But what is your real form, Master?

Alucard: That is easy.

Hunter: *snaps his fingers and a part of the stage rises up to reveal a large aquariam*

Alucard: Observe. *jumps into the aquariam and transforms*

*another akward silence*

Seras: A humpback whale....

Hunter: A humpback whale.

Alucard: *turns back and climbs out* Satisfied?

Seras: Yes, I don't think we could stand another question to make us all question our sanities... But, Boss, we do have one question for you.

Hunter: Shoot.

Seras: If Master is to win this competition, who will you support next year?

Hunter: In keeping with my Miss Anime Universe idea, I'd say Bean Bandit.

VOTE ALUCARD
Boredom.

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:10 pm

awww.... we've been voted out :(

what do I do with my time now o.O

lol I have no life XD

Vote....er.....L, Lelouche, and Sousuke? XD

Atemu: I'm so sad :cry: I tried really hard that last round

DQY: awwww! you made him cry! :( that makes me sad :(

(but seriously....what do I do with my time....?)

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Since I'm still working with the questionnaire I'm not going to make my enty today; but I would like to apport something for the contest I whish I could finish this before the session starts....:

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:18 pm

If you'd have told me you were working on that I would have held off. |:<
Boredom.

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:11 pm

u_queen: Yay! We're on the finals! And the best part is that we're going to present your interview on your birthday |:>

Ryuzaki: :shock: You remembered it? That's pretty nice of your part.

u_queen: So, I would like Seras to ask us both. That's why I previously prepared the questions *hands paper to Seras*

Seras: Me? *reads the paper*

u_queen: Yes, I liked the way you interrogated your Master ^_^

Seras: uhm, fine. By the way, happy birthday L-san.

Ryuzaki: I'm grateful.

Seras:
First question wrote:If you had a pet, which animal should it be?

Ryuzaki: You ask the question like I wouldn't like animals. As a matter of fact, I have a lot of mascots at Wammy's

Ryuzaki: There're two parrots: Mey and Maya; the cat Reach and her kitten that hasn't goten a name; and there's that strange Watari's dog, Mozart. As you can see I like animals a lot ^_^

Seras: Then next question is...
Second question wrote:Do dou have a favorite anime/manga?

Ryuzaki: Probably you asked me this question because you already knew the answer. But you want to hear it from me. The answer is yes, my favorite manga is Akazukin ChaCha, further than being a parody of several fairy tales it show us the world from a different point of view; specially if you think about the main character as a part of...

u_queen and Seras: :shock: *stares L while he continues talking about the manga without understanding anything*

u_queen: Ahem. Ok, I admit it that question was intentional made because I already known the answer; the real question is: What does this photo means?

Ryuzaki: :oops: Well, I went to a convention once. I though it could be nice if I
disguise like Chacha.

Seras: *wants to laugh but she contains herself* The next question...
Third question wrote:If you win $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

Ryuzaki: I don't get the point of the question. As Erald Coil I win five millions in one month, so I suppose I would continue living the way I do.

u_queen: ¬_¬ That wasn't a good question then...

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:12 pm

Seras: :shock: So much money.
Fourth question wrote:What's your idea of a perfect date?

Ryuzaki: A date? I've never had one of those. But it will be certainly with a cute girl *stares u_queen*

u_queen: :ying:*instead of paying attention thinks about L's perfect date with Light*

Ryuzaki: More perfect if she's an intelligent one. We could watch a movie, go shopping, eating some pastries in the coffee shop, having a date would be an interesting experience. *stares at Misa*

Misa: Hey, Misa it's with Light, pervert!

Ryuzaki: *stares at Seras*

Seras: I'm...uhm...dead. Next question, then:
Fifth question wrote:Have you ever eat something without sugar?

Ryuzaki: I remember eating some years ago a bag of potato chips...

u_queen: I think I should be more specific. The question was about why you only eat unhealthy meals?

Ryuzaki: I know it's not healthy, but every time I try to eat a different kind of food I feel like I'm going to bring it up.

u_queen: ¬_¬ Fine, those were your five questions. Anyway, we're going to a party late night, everybody is invited! :twisted:

And don't forget to vote L, as a birthday present ^o^.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 am

Immorrel: It looks like they're waiting for us Link. Guess we should get this started.

Link: *shrugs and starts walking to the stage*

Immorrel: *walks over to Seras and Haruhi to hand over his list of questions* I'll let you two decide which ones you want to use.

Haruhi: *stands up pointing at Link* I have my own question first though, so you can wait. You already said you're a time traveller, right?

*Link nods and shrugs*

Haruhi: If that's the case do you know of any aliens or espers as well?

*Link looks a question at Immorrel*

Immorrel: Aliens are people not from this planet, and espers are those with powers to use their minds to effect the real world or speak to others without speaking.

Link: *nods his understanding and taps himself on the chest, then pantomimes putting a crown on his head*

Immorrel: You and Princess Zelda?

Link: *taps on his temple*

Immorrel: That's right Zelda does have a knack for telling you things you need to know without being anywhere around doesn't she?

*Link scratches his head and shrugs*

Haruhi: How bout aliens?

*Link shakes his head*

Haruhi: *looking slightly crestfallen* So close, why isn't he an alien... *continues to grumble to herself*

Seras: While Haruhi collects herself, why don't I take a look at the list Immorrel gave us. *scans the list, gets an odd look on her face and waves Immorrel over* You really want to ask this question?

Immorrel: Yeah, I'm kinda curious

Seras: Ok Link, what are you most scared of?

Link: *thinks for a second and then flaps his arms like a chicken*

Immorrel: *Watches Link for a moment then busts out laughing* You're kidding me, right?

Link: *looks very seriously at Immorrel and shakes his head*

Seras: So what exactly is he afraid of then?

Immorrel: Cuccos.

Haruhi: *returning to the conversation* What the hell is a cucco?

Immorrel: It's a chicken, but if you bother them, an entire swarm of them will attack you.

*Link shudders and covers his head with his arms*

Haruhi: I'm going to guess that our boy here found out the hard way.

Immorrel: Apparently.

Seras: I think we'll move on to the next question now. Link, what's up with your shadow?

Link: *looks a question at Immorrel and points at his shadow on the ground*

Immorrel: Not that one. *pushes a button on his remote*

Immorrel: That one. The reason I ask is because of things I find like this *pushes another button*

Link: *stares at the screen for a second then facepalms*

Immorrel: I guess I should chalk this one up to the fangirls then?

Link: *nods emphatically and then glares at Wurpess*

Wurpess: What? If one bishies is good, the same bishies all over himself is better, right?

*at this point the entire contest facepalms*

Return to “Anime Screencaps”