Mr. Anime Universe Competition: The Talent Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Central.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Wurpess: ZOMG! It's almost officially the end of the round. *runs over to u-queen and Yeiweh* Fellow fangirls, this might be the end of our time all together. We should have one last fling before the end.

Yeiweh/u-queen: Agreed!

Wurpess/Yeiweh/u-queen: Magical Fangirl Transformation-GO!!! [insert magical girl transformation sequence]

Wurpess: WURPESS!

Yeiweh: YEIWEH!

u-queen: U-QUEEN!

Wurpess/Yeiweh/U-queen: And together we're. . . .THE SUPER DUPER YAOI FANGIRL SQUAD!!

Sousuke: I have a bad feeling about this.

L: Agreed

Atemu: Where did they get those outfits?

Wurpess/Yeiweh/u-queen: *cross yaoi paddles* By our powers combined. . .SPARKLING RAINBOWS OF GAYNESS!!!

*Sparkling rainbows shoot out at Sousuke, L and Atemu, causing them to engage in PDY (Public Display of Yaoi)*

Mao: For the last time, SOUSUKE IS NOT GAY!! :x He might not be particularly good with girls, but I do know that he likes them. And I can think of at least two who would be very upset if he came back from this contest gay!

Wurpess:
But it's only temporary. See.

*The effects of the spell wear off leaving Sousuke, L and Atemu a bit disoriented, not to mention embarrassed.*

Mao: Oh, I see. But that's not the point! No more gayness :evil:. . .unless I say so. :twisted:

Wurpess: *sigh* Ok.

Kurz: Here, let's restore his hetero rep a bit here.

Sousuke: I'm starting to greatly dislike this contest. :(
ImageImage

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Immorrel: And now a public service announcement from Link...

Immorrel: That will be all *bows and exits stage left*

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Code: ACK! QUICK! LULU! DEW SOMETHING! DISTRACT THEM FROM WURPESS"S GAYNESS AND STRAIGHTNESS COMBO!

Lulu: I'm on it!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Link's got my vote. :x
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

princess myu
Org Profile

Post by princess myu » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:54 am

Alucard
L Lawliet (Ryuzaki)
Edward Elric
Pharaoh Atemu
Link

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:38 am

Ryuzaki: *washes hands obsessive* I can't believe what I have done...

u_queen: Don't make a fuss; it was my idea to begin with. I think you looked cute *^_^*

Ryuzaki: That's enough, I'm leaving.

u_queen: Nooooesss! *holds L form a leg* Moreover, you said some days ago that you could get used to it.

Ryuzaki: I was talking about the shinigami I saw once I touched the death note*points Ryuk* I don't know from where you take those ideas.

u_queen: If those ideas come to my mind is because I haven't seen you once with one girl. (...and you look better with guys if I can say...)

Ryuzaki: Is that so? *pulls abruptly Misa*

Misa: Hey! Misa knew you were a pervert! Misa is still with Light!

Ryuzaki: I like girls, but I don't like to take up my mind with them, since there're more important things to think about. I'm not leaving the contest anyway; I've put so much effort on it for letting it die. But just to clarify something: I'm not gay.

u_queen: ...:cry: Ok.

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 pm

wurpess wrote:Wurpess: ZOMG! It's almost officially the end of the round. *runs over to u-queen and Yeiweh* Fellow fangirls, this might be the end of our time all together. We should have one last fling before the end.

Yeiweh/u-queen: Agreed!

Wurpess/Yeiweh/u-queen: Magical Fangirl Transformation-GO!!! [insert magical girl transformation sequence]

Wurpess: WURPESS!

Yeiweh: YEIWEH!

u-queen: U-QUEEN!

Wurpess/Yeiweh/U-queen: And together we're. . . .THE SUPER DUPER YAOI FANGIRL SQUAD!!

Sousuke: I have a bad feeling about this.

L: Agreed

Atemu: Where did they get those outfits?

Wurpess/Yeiweh/u-queen: *cross yaoi paddles* By our powers combined. . .SPARKLING RAINBOWS OF GAYNESS!!!

*Sparkling rainbows shoot out at Sousuke, L and Atemu, causing them to engage in PDY (Public Display of Yaoi)*

Mao: For the last time, SOUSUKE IS NOT GAY!! :x He might not be particularly good with girls, but I do know that he likes them. And I can think of at least two who would be very upset if he came back from this contest gay!

Wurpess:
But it's only temporary. See.

*The effects of the spell wear off leaving Sousuke, L and Atemu a bit disoriented, not to mention embarrassed.*

Mao: Oh, I see. But that's not the point! No more gayness :evil:. . .unless I say so. :twisted:

Wurpess: *sigh* Ok.

Kurz: Here, let's restore his hetero rep a bit here.

Sousuke: I'm starting to greatly dislike this contest. :(
DQY: *squee* who cares if the other guys don't like teh yaoi! I do!

Horray for yaoi!

this is my response to the yaoi haters. we don't hate on your yuri so don't hate on our yaoi

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:44 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:this is my response to the yaoi haters. we don't hate on your yuri so don't hate on our yaoi
It's not that I hate yaoi, I just have fun being a rabble-rouser. Also a little balance never hurts :p

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Immorrel wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:this is my response to the yaoi haters. we don't hate on your yuri so don't hate on our yaoi
It's not that I hate yaoi, I just have fun being a rabble-rouser. Also a little balance never hurts :p
But this is the MISTER anime universe contest. I (or anyone else for that matter) didn't complain about the yuri in the MISS anime universe contest. Heck, I even contributed to it. So I wouldn't consider all the bitching about the yaoi in the MISTER anime universe to quite be balanced. :P (Though yes, it did start to get a little excessive towards the end, which was why I ended my last post the way I did. >.>)

Anyway, enough of that, ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!!!!! *^_^*
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Screencaps”