To Aru Majutsu no Index

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:23 am

I downloaded this first episode awhile ago to check it out, though I only just finished watching episode 1 now, and I was impressed.

Very nice animation quality, strong VA cast and an intriguing story. These things are reason enough for me to keep watching this,

Also, Index is moe. If anything she's enough of a reason to keep me watching this show.

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 am

Pas1990 wrote:Also, Index is moe. If anything she's enough of a reason to keep me watching this show.
Wait until ep3, you'll multiply that sentence by OVER NINE THOUSAND. ;p

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Finished watching episode 2.

Lots of development taking place so early on in the show, I'm very curious to see how the characters will interact with one another, given how many characters appear in both the OP and ED sequences. That being said, surprisingly I like the ED more then the OP, in terms of the song they chose.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the lack of Index O:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:41 pm

The background music is done by I've Sound which makes this automatically AWESOME! 8-)
ImageImage

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 am

Oh yeah, in episode 4 Touma gets to fight her:

8-)
ImageImage

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:33 am

Finished episode 4. I don't know why but I was somewhat bored with the first half of the episode, though the second half was better.

With the way it ended though, I can't wait for the 4th episode.

P.S. I want to see more of the shocker girl. She's pretty cool.

Nankotsu
Org Profile

Post by Nankotsu » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Finsihed episode 5

Attack of Loli Nun!!!
The Distance between Insanity and Genius is measured only by Success ~ Bruce Feirstein

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm

I like this show. The whole memory thing reminds me of Ef. Since when are psychic/esper/supernatural powers scientific?
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index

Post by hasteroth » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:48 pm

Spoiler :
Toma lost all his memories? Omg that sucks. You can really tell that Index is in love with Toma but Toma doesn't remember her and is pretending he does because he doesn't want to see her cry. I wonder if they will twist the rules and Toma might get his memories back.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Re:

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 pm

angelx03 wrote:Oh yeah, in episode 4 Touma gets to fight her:

8-)
Oh yeah, yum yum... SHE'S the reason I watch this show. [the sword she wields would make sephiroth jealous. I don't think she can pull it out of the sheath since it's taller than her AND she'd have to jump off a small platform to remove the damn thing... Kinda tough unsheathing a weapon longer than both your arms extended lol

I can forgive some of the loli. I prefer ya know, women? Genco + JC Staff are my 2nd favorite anime tag team to AIC X Gonzo

These are the guys that brought out Shana & Zero no Tsukaima. I'd expect nothing less than hot sexy fanservice, great fighting, and high animation quality. Good anime outputs
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”