Code Geass R2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Nankotsu
Org Profile

Post by Nankotsu » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:59 am

I'm saddened and pleased and a bit surprised, if people look a few pages back, i geussed that this would happen
Spoiler :
That leulouch would die in the end anyway, i'm not genius as to predict how he would die
Cause in the end thats what messiahs do, they absorb all sin and with their death, make atonment and bring peace.

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:15 am

Wow I love that ending. What a fantastic close to what was a great ride. And true to itself it left us with something to discuss. Which is pretty awesome... even if it pissed a few people off.

:awesome: :cry: :awesome:

Nankotsu
Org Profile

Post by Nankotsu » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:12 am

It's always a let down after a good anime ends.

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:29 pm

I don't feel let down at all... it was a fantastic ending. It wasn't overly confusing, it was surprisingly concise and explained a lot. I wanted to get more info on the background of the inventors and what their initial conflict was... but thats about my only gripe.

As others have said its the first good anime ending I've seen in years.

Nankotsu
Org Profile

Post by Nankotsu » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Oh it was a great ending don't get me wrong.

Just kinda sad that its the end of the story is all.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 pm

After watching the last ep several times, I'm still disappointed by it. The epilogue felt rushed and there were too many loose ends such as C2's real name never revealed, the one knights of round member that Cornellia feared so much never made much of an appearance, whatever happened to Kanon, etc, etc. I know many people will say it's not much of a big deal to the main plot but it bothers me. Lulu's death is the only thing I liked in this ep, not that I dislike him or anything but the way it was handled, it's well done.

Lord Rae
Org Profile

Post by Lord Rae » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Spoiler :
I forget.... but wasn't Lulu the one who made the origami stuff? I don't remember seeing CC do it... So maybe that origami crane is definitive proof that he's actually alive but now immortal and living with CC. Maybe that's why she's not upset that her agreement wasn't completed? Because instead of death she found someone she can spent eternity with and so did Lulu.

Also they very obviously don't show the face of the driver. Rather its everything but the face...

After watching it a couple times I'm pretty sure he's alive... it makes a depressing ending bearable for me at least. ;p Plus the world is definitely more interesting with him in it.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Nunally was the one who made cranes back in S1...I don't think lulu ever made one

LeapofFate
The Madvillain
Org Profile

Post by LeapofFate » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Lord Rae wrote:
Spoiler :

Also they very obviously don't show the face of the driver. Rather its everything but the face...

After watching it a couple times I'm pretty sure he's alive... it makes a depressing ending bearable for me at least. ;p Plus the world is definitely more interesting with him in it.
I will believe this as well, until I am proven otherwise <_<

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Spoiler :
C.C looked up at the sky when she said his name, ie at the heavens :/

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”