Otakon 2008 AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 am

Scroll down to Cyanna's second post:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=90155

khyron
Org Profile

Post by khyron » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:50 am

NightMistress85 wrote:Scroll down to Cyanna's second post:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=90155
THANK YOU! Man I must be blind. I found that other page with just the creators and gave up too fast.

VicBond007
Org Profile

Post by VicBond007 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:21 pm

khyron wrote:For someone who missed the con this year, is there anyplace online to grab an image or a listing of the complete ballot? I'd like to hunt down all the videos and watch them (not just the winners).
Otakon 2008 Ballot:
http://vicbond007.net/Otakon2008/Otakon ... ot2008.jpg
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins

Luminaretic
Org Profile

Post by Luminaretic » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:26 pm

I know I'm a little late in posting.

Congratulations to all the winners. I voted for most of your videos. The only one that didn't match was the romance category.

I don't know if the creator is on this website, but I voted for the Nodame Cantabile video "Sunset". I just wanted to say that this video was absolutely amazing (in my humble opinion) and I was sad to see it did not even make second place. I had never seen the anime or heard the song before I watched this video. The clips and song went so perfectly together. Throughout the romance category, I felt this was the only video that moved me. The part at the end where he hugs her from behind and the music actually brought physical tears to my eyes and my friend next to me looked at me like I was seriously disturbed. I have never much liked romance music videos (no offense to anyone as I did enjoy everyone's videos immensely), but this one made me want to make my own music video and move people the same way. So congrats on an amazing AMV. I just wish I could find it. XD

Congrats again to all the winners! Congrats to all the winners who also won at AnimeNext (I enjoyed so many videos twice over XD)!

~Lumi ^_^

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am

Luminaretic wrote:I just wish I could find it. XD
HI2U

-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Return to “AMV Contests”