The Second Annual Mister Anime Universe Contest Prelims

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

The Second Annual Mister Anime Universe Contest Prelims

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 pm

On the site of the old Equal Oppurtunity Anime Haters' Hall stood a new building, one that looked built out of the ruins of the old Hall, rickety and made entirely of wood. It looked like it would collapse at any moment. Inside, there was a large auditorium, stadium seats filling the floor, and a stage with a table and 2 seats, a tv set upon it. The bleachers were all filled with confused and disoriented people. The TV clicked itself on.

Hunter: *appears on screen, sitting cross-legged and smiling devilishly* I'm glad you call could make it. I'm currently busy with some terrorist activities at the Miss Anime Universe Competition, but I thought I might get this started up, in preperation for my return to Earth. Welcome, my guests, to the

MISTER ANIME UNIVERSE CONTEST

*many males in the audience get up and leave*

Hunter: And here to explain the rules and serve as moderators and hosts in my abscense are... Seras Victoria of Hellsing and Haruhi Suzuimiya!

*the two named walk out on the stage to applause and sit down at the desk*

Seras: *clears her throat* Welcome, everyone, allow me to explain the rul-

Haruhi: Here it is folks! Listen up cause I'll only say it once!
(shamelessly stolen from the Miss AU contest)

1) A preliminary contest will be held were anyone can sumbit photos of the guy they want to see in this amazing and exciting contest!
2) The submission must have a name, age, and anime they are from. (Multiple pictures of said character are allowed)
3) The picture must fit the following parameters:

a) The picture must fit to the rules of the Anime Screen Caps Forum.
b) No bathing suit or topless pictures until that part of the competition.
c) The picture must be of them and only them. Multiple character pics are not allowed.

4) After the preliminary ten contestants will be chosen and then voted upon by our great viewers here in this thread when me or Serry over here says so.

Seras: Serry...? Ahem...

5) Each contestant will have to present the following during the contest. The person that submitted the guy has to submit everything else for the contestant. These are the Category's:

a) Swimsuit/Topless contest
b) Talent contest
c) If need be, a Q&A contest. (We will ask them questions and they will answer them according to what they think the person would say.)

6)Only one submission is allowed per person.
7)Two people cannot submit the same character.
8)The winners of any and all previous Mister Anime Universe contest will not be allowed to enter any future Mister Anime Universe contests. Their sponsor is more than welcomed to participate again (with a different entry.)

Winner 2005 - Alexander Louis Armstrong (win by default)

Haruhi: There may be a house entry, but don't worry. Despite what an asshole Hunter may be, he won't have an advantage over any other contestant.

Seras: Now please, feel free to come up on the stage when you're ready and present your entrant!

((please feel free to use Seras and Haruhi for your announcements and presentations -TOHH))
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Wasn't the first one like, 3 yeas ago?

That's not annual.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Malificus wrote:Wasn't the first one like, 3 yeas ago?

That's not annual.
You find me a word for being revived after three years of disinterest and death, and I'll start using that word instead.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:You find me a word for being revived after three years of disinterest and death, and I'll start using that word instead.
Triennial?

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Malificus wrote:
The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:You find me a word for being revived after three years of disinterest and death, and I'll start using that word instead.
Triennial?
Fine, it will be known as that from now on. Now shush unless you have an entry to make.
Boredom.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:30 pm

*A random girl carrying a yaoi paddle and clutching some black fabric runs out onto the stage followed closely but a guy in a school uniform carrying a gun*

Boy: Where did you get that?! Answer me, or you leave me no choice but to shoot. Where did you get that uniform?!

*Spotlight turns onto the boy holding a gun to the grinning woman's head*

Boy: Huh? What is this?

Girl/Wurpess: Hello! My name is wurpess, and I will be sponsoring Sousuke Sagara. :D

*Pulls a remote out of her jacket and pushes a button. Pictures appear on the screen behind her.*

Name: Sousuke Sagara
Anime: Full Metal Panic
Birth Date: unknown
Height: 174cm Weight: 66kg
Blood Type: A
Association: Mithril
Code Name: URZ-7

Sousuke: What the hell is this? And you never told me where you got that uniform. Answer me!

Wurpess: I'm entering you in the Mister Anime Universe contest. It's like a beauty contest, but for guys. And my comrade, Tomo stole the uniform as payment for sponsoring Sakaki in the Miss Anime Universe contest. So if you do what I say, I MIGHT give it back. *^_^*

Sousuke: So, you want me to do this contest, and if I comply, you will return my uniform?

Wurpess: Well, we'll see. But you obviously have a spare, right?

Sousuke: That's not the point, but very well.

Wurpess: YAY!!!!! *glomps Sousuke*

Sousuke: Miss Wurpess, I can't breathe.

Wurpess: *pulls Sousuke off-stage* Come on! We need to take more pictures!
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:22 pm

*walks onstage following wurpess's exit*

CodeChrono: Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present my candidate for the Mister Anime Universe Contest!

Lelouch Lamperouge!

*audience claps*

Lelouch: Remind me again why the hell I agreed to this?

CodeChrono: Because! *ribs Lelouch in stomach* Otherwise you get turned into a kitty again by the student council. You don't want that do you?

Lelouch: ...

Codechrono: That's what I thought! Anyway, here's a short bio!

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge
Anime: Code Geass ; Lelouch of the Rebellion

CodeChrono: Please be reminded that votes would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and for some more motivation, shall we get to one of Lelouch's favorite pictures to motivate you?

Lelouch: Huh?

*CC presses button on remote control*

CodeChrono: Kitty Lelouch! ^_^

Lelouch: Screw this, I know an easier way. >_<

VOTE FOR LELOUCH!

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:33 pm

AaronAMV: Vote Naruto!

Naruto: Vote me!

AaronAMV: Do it or he'll kill you! :D