Ms Anime Universe Q & A round, followed by Finals.

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Chad: Ride dolphins?

Sakaki: Yes

Chad: With your cat?

Sakaki: Yes

Chad: Right. . .

Chuck: Ok, I'm sure all the guys there are dying to know, what kind of qualities do you look for in a guy? ;)

Kaorin: WHO SAYS SHE WANTS A GUY?!!!! :evil:

Wurpess: Kaorin, sit down. It's hypothetical, and it's her question anyway.

*Kaorin sits down and pouts*

Sakaki:

You mean, guy, like a boyfriend?

Chuck: Yes, that would be what I mean.

Sakaki: Oh . . .um. . .

I don't really know. Someone nice, and fun. And someone who liked animals. And maybe someone cute, with cat ears!

Chuck: Cat. . .ears. . . ?

Sakaki: Yes!

Chad: Your ideal guy, is a nice, fun, animal loving. . .cat boy?

Sakaki: Yes!

Chad and Chuck: *Look and each other* Right. . ..

Chad: Ok, final question. This is for her sponsors, Kaorin and Wurpess. Why did you decide to sponsor Sakaki and is there anything else you can tell us about her. Like, why should our voters vote for her?

Osaka: *Jumps on stage and hits a button on a remote, showing a picture on the screen behind the contestant and her sponsors* Because she has big boobs!

Kaorin: OSAKA!!! YOU'RE NOT HER SPONSOR!!!! :evil:

Sakaki: Where did you get that picture? :oops:

Wurpess: *takes remote from Osaka and turns the picture off* Ok, Osaka. I think there might be some paste to go eat somewhere else.

Osaka: Maybe there's some melon bread! I sure hope there's melon bread! *runs off stage*

Wurpess: Anyway. Sakaki is a nice, bright, energetic young lady with a love of animals. She's a great friend who's always there when you need her and isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in.

Kaorin: Miss Sakaki is just soooo awesome!! Like, you should see her at the sports fests! She can beat all the boys at running!!! And those hats that she designed for the culture fest. They were too cool! And she's so tall, and so pretty. And she has a great body! And she's so nice! And did I mention she's awesome?!

Wurpess: Frequently. :roll:

Kaorin: Um yeah. So I decided to enter Miss Sakaki into this contest because I thought that she's so much better than all those other girls. And everybody needs to know just how awesome she is.

Chuck: Well, it's great that Sakaki has fans like you. *turns to wurpess* So why did you sponsor her?

Wurpess: :oops: To tell you the truth, I had no clue what I was getting myself into. This crazed school girl ran up to me going on about this contest she wanted to enter her friend into, but she needed an org sponsor. So I agreed.

Chad: Awww, you did it out of the goodness of your heart?

Wurpess: :oops: Actually, um, Kaorin said that she'd have Tomo steal one of the boy's uniforms out of the locker room for me. :oops:

Tomo: *runs onstage* Speaking of which, here it is. And I included a photo of the boy I stole it from. *puts the folded black fabric in wurpess' lap, along with the photo* Hope you appreciate it. Went through a lot to try and get it. He kinda caught me trying to take it, then he ran after me and started shooting at me. I just narrowly escaped!

Wurpess: *Looks at photo, falls out of chair, then gets back in* This is Sousuke Sagara. He doesn't go to your school.

Tomo: I didn't think it mattered which boy's locker room I took it from..

Wurpess: *runs around squealing and rubbing her face on the uniform* I HAVE SOUSUKE SAGARA'S SCHOOL UNIFORM!!!!!!

Kaorin: WILL YOU FOCUS?! This is about Miss Sakaki!!!!!! Who's way better than that boy! She even looks better in the uniform! *Takes the remote and pushes a button*

Wurpess: *sits down, but continues to rub her face on the uniform* Sorry. Anyway. Are there any more questions, or are we done?

Chad and Chuck: :shock:

Chad: I think we've seen all we need to see here.

Chuck: Now please leave.
ImageImage

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Chad: *glances across his checklist, cringes then looks over at Mikuru* Miss Mikuru, I think you should handle this next one.

Mikuru: *looks nervous* W-w-w-why me? Why can't you do it?

Chad: Because he's less likely to shoot you.

Mikuru: *gulps* N-n-n-n-n-no... You can't mean...

*minutes later*

*Mikuru is sitting in a chair across from Hunter, who is polisihing a large handgun, and one of his floating tvs with Faye's face on the screen*

Hunter: *smiles* Mikuru, long time no see. When was it? Two competitions ago?

Mikuru: *nods frantically, silent and looking extremely nervous*

Hunter: *smile disappears* You beat Faye that year... Didn't you?

Mikuru: *is on the verge of tears* I didn't mean to!

Faye: Let the girl get her questions out of the way, my shows are about to come on.

Mikuru: *sniffs and wipes her tears away as she looks at her list* Uh...Um... Greet the competitor and her sponsor. *jumps a bit then looks up at them, smiling weakly* Hello, I'm Mikuru Asahina and I'll be your questionaire for the evening.

Hunter and Faye: The questions!

Mikuru: *jumps again* Oh. R-r-right... If you could have one with granted, what would it be?

Faye: *smirks and pulls a sheet of paper into view* See this wanted poster?

Mikuru: *nods*

Faye: I'd have the picture replaced. It really shows off my bad side.

Mikuru and Hunter both look at her.

Faye: What? I don't like it!

Mikuru: Next question... What is your idea of a perfect date?

Faye: Ugh... This question again? *she sighs* My perfect date would be an expensive dinner at the finest restraunt, with the best view money can buy.

Faye: After which he would take me out on the town buying me any little thing my heart desired.

Faye: Then I'd leave him at my door without a kiss and taking his wallet.

Mikuru: *stares in shock then frantically waves through her notes* Uhhh, Umm....Who is your greatest role model?

Faye looks away, considering it.

RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Faye: Spike.

Mikuru: Spike?

Faye: *nods* Spike. Despite all the hell he's given me, I've never seen a man so determined and will put his heart and soul into his ambitions and dreams.

Hunter: *coughs*

Faye: Ok, I've seen only one other man...

Mikuru: *sits in awe, eyes sparkling* Miss Valentine...

Faye: *waves her off* Faye, please. Next questions?

Mikuru: *glances over the checklist again* What would you do if you were given 100,000,000 yen, no strings attached?

Faye: *stares blankly, then looks at Hunter* Yen?

Hunter: Woolongs.

Faye: Simply put, I'd spend it all on myself. And probably blow a couple million on the races.

Mikuru: What would your favorite kind of pet be?

Faye: *starts to speak, glare on her face, then notices Hunter's hand on a remote, the frown turns to a smile* One sec. *runs off screen, then returns a few minutes later, looking like she had a workout* A welsh corgi, of course! Who doesn't love these little guys?

Mikuru: *looks at Hunter* Is that dog being in the same room as her considered abuse?

Hunter: It's better you don't ask.

Mikuru: Ok... Last question. *blinks, looking surprised as a note is handed to her* Uh, we have a surprise final question, miss Valentine. It's from all of our viewers at home... What do you look like naked?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/Va ... static.jpg

Mikuru: *jumps a bit then looks at Hunter* And we have only one question for you, Mr. TOH Hunter... Sorry...

Hunter: *smiles gleefully* Go ahead, Miss Asahina.

Mikuru: If Faye happens to win the competition this year... Who will you pick to sponsor for the next competition.

Hunter: *grins and points his remote at the tv, pressing a button*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/Va ... lly025.jpg

RALLY VINCENT IN '09!

BELIEVE IT!
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:13 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:one wish granted
damn spellcheck...
Boredom.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:40 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/Va ... lly025.jpg

RALLY VINCENT IN '09!

BELIEVE IT!
Rock on Headhunter. If I'm not running anyone, I'll definitely help you campaign for this one :twisted:

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Megaman: I'll allow it!
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm

I take it there will be no need for a vote this round.
Boredom.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 am

Yes, cuz Sakaki has this in the bag. :O

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 am

I can't see yoko's interview. Wut teh ef is vivaldi doing. :|

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am

I'm afraid Yoko's been called back to save the Effing universe while you pansies sit around and have a beauty contest. :/

Seriously though, I'm real busy right now and it might take a while before I could put something up.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Return to “Anime Screencaps”