Need Help, unknown anime screencap

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
blackzeroflame
Org Profile

Need Help, unknown anime screencap

Post by blackzeroflame » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:19 pm

Hey everybody, I've been using Nostromo's fantastic AMVs to find new anime to watch. Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the anime is in this screencap. I got this from Magic Pad by Nostromo, and have no idea what it's from. I've gone through the list of anime for the AMV, but haven't found anything that looks like this. I suspect that it isn't actually an anime. Anyway, here's the pic:

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 pm

For future reference, there's already a thread in place for these sorts of questions.

Unfortunately, I don't know what that's from. Potentially, it could be a composite of several sources. =\
... yea ...

blackzeroflame
Org Profile

Post by blackzeroflame » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 pm

LivingFlame wrote:For future reference, there's already a thread in place for these sorts of questions.

Unfortunately, I don't know what that's from. Potentially, it could be a composite of several sources. =\
oh, heh ^_^; I forgot to check my stickies, man, I guess that makes me a noob

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Eh, don't worry about it. It's not actually a sticky anyway; it just kind of wanders around the first page and you just have to find it. You aren't the first to find it like this. :P
... yea ...

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 pm

I think it's called DJmax or something, but nostromo labels all the anime in his "making of" video.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Return to “Anime Screencaps”