Anime Evolution 2008 Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeah the SZS vid was one of the coolest in the contest, just not as a comedy video sadly. It was one of my personal all around favorite videos this year.

But obviously there was a rather significant miscommunication there.

Oh well... It's awesome nonetheless, I highly recommend people to download Ileia's entry.

Animeyume
Org Profile

Post by Animeyume » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Grats to all the winners this year. Always impressed to have a great showing like this every year. Sure am looking forward to the next years videos in our new location :)
nanaimoanimefan wrote:Can anyone tell me when, or if two videos in the AMV contest will be available here, or where I can get them? Both are from the epic Reversed Studios, and are:
"A.E. 2008 AMV contest Intro", and "Timelock". I've searched the database and can't seem to find them.
I also caught the tail end of an AMV during the time they showed all of this years entries, but I'm not sure what anime it was done to. I know the song was "Whispers of the dark" by Skillet. I believe the anime was Claymore, but am not sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes this is correct Anime on that AMV Whisper of the Dark done with Claymore anime. This was played on my selected list in one of our blocks. The video is located here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=151071

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:33 am

nanaimoanimefan wrote:"A.E. 2008 AMV contest Intro", and "Timelock". I've searched the database and can't seem to find them.
Once the tweaking is done, we'll upload both~

nanaimoanimefan
Org Profile

Post by nanaimoanimefan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:18 am

Awesome!! Thanks alot to the both of you for your help!!
Something you might not know about me: I have 2 anime tattoo's (And plan on getting several more)

Anime Cons I've been to: Anime Evolution 04' (Volunteer), 05' (Volunteer), 06' (Security Staff), 07' (Security Staff), 08' (Security Staff). Kei-Kon 08' (Attendee), 09' (Attendee).

Currently watching: Clannad After Story (The saddest Anime I have EVER seen.)

Animeyume
Org Profile

Post by Animeyume » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:19 am

*inverse* wrote:
nanaimoanimefan wrote:"A.E. 2008 AMV contest Intro", and "Timelock". I've searched the database and can't seem to find them.
Was a great intro, did not get a chance to thank you personally for doing that for our contest this year. Cheers :)

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:08 am

Animeyume wrote:
*inverse* wrote:
Was a great intro, did not get a chance to thank you personally for doing that for our contest this year. Cheers :)
Yes, x2. We were actually sitting next to you guys at the contest showing and didn't get to say hi, but thanks for an awesome intro. As always.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Animeyume wrote:
*inverse* wrote:
Thank you, we had a lot of fun editing it :)
CorpseGoddess wrote:Yes, x2. We were actually sitting next to you guys at the contest showing and didn't get to say hi, but thanks for an awesome intro. As always.
Thanks ^^ Maybe we'll see you next year?

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 pm

*inverse* wrote:
Animeyume wrote:
*inverse* wrote:
Thank you, we had a lot of fun editing it :)
CorpseGoddess wrote:Yes, x2. We were actually sitting next to you guys at the contest showing and didn't get to say hi, but thanks for an awesome intro. As always.
Thanks ^^ Maybe we'll see you next year?
Absolutely. At the shiny convention centre, no less. :D

Return to “AMV Contests”