If you are having problems with burning the song to a CD via iTunes, read my post in this thread: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=79414
If all that fails, then try QTFairUse (http://www.hymn-project.org/). It can decrypt the m4p file which then can be converted to a WAV using Winamp (http://www.winamp.com).
BTW, here's an easier way to do audio conversion with a current version of Winamp (5.32 or newer) without going into the Preferences and mucking with settings and plug-ins:
1. Open the audio file you wish to convert or add it into Winamp's Playlist Editor.
2. Right click on the song in the Playlist Editor to bring up the option menu.
3. Select Send to:, then Format Converter.
4. Choose the folder you wish to save your new file and how you want it named.
5. Select under Encoding Format, WAV Encoder v1.01.
6. Click OK (and wait).
Side Swipe wrote:Looking for a free, relatively stable, "clean" program that is able to covert those NASTY .m4p files that Itunes uses... I know better than to use DL music and video for AMV's this is more for a friend who wants me convert something for him and I thought my peeps here might be able to shed some light on the subject.
I hate Apple.... this is yet another of many reasons why...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest