Brainless Violence

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Brainless Violence

Postby nikolakis » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 am

Video : Brainless Violence
Category : Action, Comedy, fun, parody, dance
Anime : Clannad, Lucky Star, Bleach, School Rubmle, Shuffle! + ( 22 anime titles)
Song : Offspring - What Happened to You
Creator : Nikolakis

This Amv is all about crazy, violent, stupid, psycho, cute little girls... and ofc unlucky guys who suffer from their brute side.
ImageImage
nikolakis

Postby Flusel » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:31 am

The beginning was quite catchy for me, and it is very well done over all. However, this AMV does not work for me in means of 5/5 because I am absolutely alergic against Naruto-Scenes. I also dislike the track. But if someone does not mind this, is is really great. Some parts seem to have wrong aspect ratio though.
Flusel

Postby Magnus » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 am

I love it x] Was fun to watch and was entertaining me pretty much to the end :up:

might be cause im madly in love with the song O:
Last edited by Magnus on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Magnus
Treasure this time

Re: Brainless Violence

Postby Pas » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:43 am

nikolakis wrote:This Amv is all about crazy, violent, stupid, psycho, cute little girls... and ofc unlucky guys who suffer from their brute side.

Liar. I see no "School Days" listen on your anime list.

/gets

EDIT: that was good times 4/5
Last edited by Pas on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pas
のヮの

Postby Niwa » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 am

:up:

I should hire more of those Greek maids O:
Last edited by Niwa on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niwa
Cake Addiction

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:59 am

cute.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:47 am

Finally uploaded.It took you a while but it was worth waiting!!
I should now call you masking Nikolakis from now on...

Amazing work and editing,you know exactly my thoughts on this one.It was funny and crazy at the same time,while maintaining a fast pace.Add to it one of my favorite Offspring songs and the result is a blast.^^

5/5 + opinion

ps:You should have seen what happened when Offspring sang "What Happened to You" in Malakasa 4 days ago.
Full Metal Sempai

Postby AaronAMV » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 am

Nice one.
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach

Postby bobok » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 am

Nice, I really envy people with guts to do masking like that. ;S Likes it <3.
bobok

Postby Kalium » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I believe I spotted a few AR issues. Anyway. That was a lot of fun. Very much keeping.
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

Postby guy07 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 pm

...wow, that was a lot of masking. Lip and AR needed work, otherwise good stuff. Good effort.
4/5
guy07

Postby nikolakis » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Flusel wrote:The beginning was quite catchy for me, and it is very well done over all. However, this AMV does not work for me in means of 5/5 because I am absolutely alergic against Naruto-Scenes. I also dislike the track. But if someone does not mind this, is is really great. Some parts seem to have wrong aspect ratio though.

i am glad you like the beginning i had several betas - ideas about it, so having someone praising my final selection makes me really satisfied.

About the wrong aspect Ratio it was a necessity even though its not "ugly" or frustrating

Flusel thanks for downloading and commenting this video even though you knew it contains this song and Naruto scenes

ZetZu wrote:I love it x] Was fun to watch and was entertaining me pretty much to the end :up:

might be cause im madly in love with the song O:

I agree this song is really great and i made my "Test"
Listening it every day many many times for 7 months without committing suicide makes it really unique... hehe :)

Zetsu i am glad you liked it, all your comments motivated me to finish it so i am really grateful :)

Pas1990 wrote:
nikolakis wrote:This Amv is all about crazy, violent, stupid, psycho, cute little girls... and ofc unlucky guys who suffer from their brute side.

Liar. I see no "School Days" listen on your anime list.

/gets

EDIT: that was good times 4/5

I didn't say it contains every anime which fills these criteria :P
even though you are right i should add school days but what is done is done :(

Pas thanks for your comment i am glad you liked it :):)

Niwa-kun wrote::up:

Whats FMS's Salary being a maid under your care? Accountant's Curiosity hehe

Niwa i am glad you liked it and thanks commenting :):):)

Kevmaster wrote:cute.

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Finally uploaded.It took you a while but it was worth waiting!!
I should now call you masking Nikolakis from now on...

Amazing work and editing,you know exactly my thoughts on this one.It was funny and crazy at the same time,while maintaining a fast pace.Add to it one of my favorite Offspring songs and the result is a blast.^^

5/5 + opinion

ps:You should have seen what happened when Offspring sang "What Happened to You" in Malakasa 4 days ago.

I should Have been at offspring concert, me and my luck arf :(:(:(:(

Full metal sempai you have been a great help making this video, beta testing all these betas and ofc convincing me that this video is "decent" ... :S
Thanks for everything :)

AaronAMV wrote:Nice one.

Aaron thx :)
I am glad you liked it :)

includeownage wrote:Nice, I really envy people with guts to do masking like that. ;S Likes it <3.

includeownage thanks for commenting and leaving an op :)

Kalium wrote:I believe I spotted a few AR issues. Anyway. That was a lot of fun. Very much keeping.

Kalium thanks for downloading and having fun watching my amv :)

guy07 wrote:...wow, that was a lot of masking. Lip and AR needed work, otherwise good stuff. Good effort.
4/5

Guy07 thanks acknowledging my effort i had so many boring months making all these masks :(
Many times i was really close to abandon it :(
ImageImage
nikolakis

Postby Warheart » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Kalium wrote:I believe I spotted a few AR issues. Anyway. That was a lot of fun. Very much keeping.

Even his Avatar has AR issues.

To bad though I found the video to ge redundant and boring after I first expected a nice Metal + Action video and I got random fanservice and guys beaten up by girls. Not my cup of tea, but as long as others enjoy it it's cool. Just you need to work a little more on your timing and the mixture of editing sync and flow.
Warheart

Postby Emotive » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Niwa-kun wrote::up:

I thought I was enough for you already..

Or are you bored of me?..
Emotive
...the Meditant

Postby NS » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Warheart wrote:

Even his Avatar has AR issues.

To bad though I found the video to ge redundant and boring after I first expected a nice Metal + Action

Offspring? metal?
NS
I like pants

Next

Return to AMV Announcements