4th Anual Ms Anime Universe Swimsuit & Lingerie Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
megaman917
Org Profile

4th Anual Ms Anime Universe Swimsuit & Lingerie Contest

Post by megaman917 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 am

Previously on Ms. A. U.
Preliminary entries.
Hardcore campaigning with a side of yuri.
Voting
The following takes place between 2:49AM and 3:43AM

*White Base has taken all of the contestants off of planet Earth to a new location. White is about to dock at the location*

Chad: Wow, I'm surprised we actually made it all the way here without incident.
Chuck: I know what you mean; not so much as a single fight.
Chad: Hey, we're docking!
Chuck: Wait a minute! This place is.......
Dita: Where I live, my home, The Nirvana!
Mikuru: W-Why did we come here?
Chuck: Yes, Why did we come here?
Dita: Mr. Megaman said that this contest needed a change of scenery.
Chad: Hmm. I see. Let's see what happens.

3:12AM
*contestants and sponsors leave White Base and enter the former intergalactic spaceship, now space station. as the enter the are greeted by the 100+ of the young ladies that make up more than half of the Nirvana's crew*

Megaman: Alright folks, this place has been seriously modified since the last time it traveled anywhere. Take a look around. Indoor pools, luxurious rooms, a spa over there (with hot tub), a woman made hot spring over there, a small waterfall over there, and other various facilities. Please note we are lightyears away from home. Folks remember, outside the confines of this place is absolute zero, space. Any damage we inflict on this place will probably kill us all.

*a digital screen opens up and the voting results are displayed*

Tifa Lockhart(Final Fantasy 7 Last Order)/b00omshakalaka 12
Fuko Ibuki(Clannad)/Ishbalan 11
Nami(One Piece)/Megaman917 11
Sakaki(Azumanga Daioh!)/wurpess 11
Shana(Shakugan no Shana)/Chrono63 11
Yoko Ritona(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)/vivaldiscool 11
Yoruichi Shihōin(Bleach)/Ijexis 10
Faye Valentine(Cowboy Bebop)/The Original Head Hunter 9
Kagura(Azumanga Daioh!)/L.Fist 9
Lacus Clyne(Gundam Seed)/OropherZero 8
Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière(Zero no Tsukaima)/Immorrel 8
Maya Natsume(Tenjho Tenge)/NerdStrudel 8
<s>Kyonko(The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya)/Pas1990 7
Fate Testarossa(Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS*)/Ruby-Eye 6
Ai Enma(Jigoku Shoujo)/Cast to Stone 5
Moka Akashiya(Rosario+Vampire)/JShaggy 5
Dawn(Pokemon D&P)/CodeChrono 4
Rose Anderson(Solty Rei)/JudgeHolden 4</s>

Megaman: We were only supposed to have 10 contestants in this round, but seeing that 3 contest are tied for that 10th spot I decide to be a nice guy and let all 3 of them participate. However only 7 contestants will be moving onto the next round. Dita and Mikuru are here to to explain the rules to you. Ladies......

Dita: Wow it's so good to be home! In this round, you all need to follow the .Org's screencaps postings rules.
Mikuru: You um, m-may only post pictures of your contestant...... in in a bathing suit and or s-sexy ligerie!? *Mikuru is embarrassed*
Dita: That's right! And group pics are a no no!
Mikuru: Contestants must be in bathing suits or lingerie (underwear). Whether you choose between one, the other, or both is up to you. Multiple pics of your contestant are allowed.....so long as it's only them!
Dita: Voting rules are the same as before, but when the voting starts you may vote for no less than 7. Anyone can vote, even eliminated sponsors and non participants.
Mikuru: Voting can begin as soon all 12 participants have shown off the bathing suits and or l-lingerie or on July 20th, w-whichever comes first.

Megaman: If July 20th comes, and I open the voting polls, and you haven't posted, consider yourself eliminated. 2 week should be enough time. The soon you post the better. (Note: Last year and the year before many sponsors became inactive or forgot about this competition.)

Chad: Ladies please go to your suites, change, and come out whenever you're ready.
Chuck: To those who were eliminate, feel free to use the many fun facilities on the Nirvana to your hearts' content. Just remember, no violence, starting fires, taking human souls, eating human souls, eating human flesh, drinking blood, etc, etc.

3:42AM

Chuck: Someone is about to make their entrance!
Chad: And our first contestant to come to the stage is....
3:42:57
3:42:58
3:42:59
3:43:00
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 am

*a group of slaves carrying Faye upon a bed of pillows trudges in, the slaves panting but pushed on by Hunter, trailing and cracking a whip at their feet*

Hunter: Ya, mules! Ya!

Faye: *laying back with her shades and bikini on* This is so embaressing...

Hunter: Ok you worthless slaves, now lower her gently onto the sand... I said gently! *cracks whip*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/Va ... imsuit.jpg

Hunter: Ok, hit it! *slaves raise a large plaque*

"Faye Valentine
Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Hunter: OK, Faye, that's enough. Get back on the bed and let's blow this this space station to bits...

Faye: Fine with me. *stands up*

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ ... ine-v2.jpg

*she and Hunter both hop on the bed and the slaves carry them off at a quick jog*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 am

Awww, Kyonko got eliminated. :(

Oh well, here's some flat-chested goodness to cheer us up:
I hope there are lots of lolicons among the judges. :P

May the lolies prevail. \o/

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 am

Ishbalan: Look, Fuko. You're in second place and we haven't made a single appearance since you crashed into the stadium.

Fuko: Yes but Im tied with 4 other people...

Ishbalan: The important thing is that your name is second on the list. So, why haven't you made any more appearances since you got here?

Fuko: Well, when I got on stage and approached everyone, they were all staring at something behind me. Thats when I found out that the thing I was riding was a HUGE STARFISH. And then... *********

Ishbalan: *facepalm* She's gone into star mode again.

Turns out theres not too many good pics of Fuko for this kind of thing.
Or at least, I don't know where to look. :P

Here's what I have:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2171/fuko01tl3.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6784 ... 24xzc5.jpg

[MOD17: Image over 200 kb converted to link.]

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 pm

I fail for not voting :( My favourites are out.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Immorrel: Since Louise snuck into this round, I think I need to properly hedge my bet with an appropriate assortment of attire this round.

*Louise comes walking out of the dressing room*

Louise: Are you sure that I should wear this?
Immorrel: Believe me, you definitely should wear it, but you might want to finish putting it on.

*Louise looks down, turns an impressive color of red and runs back into the dressing room, and returns more properly attired*

Louise: No one saw that, right?

Immorrel: Of course no one saw *Immorrel hides the camera he had in his hands a moment before* Why don't you go put on the next outfit for the judges.

*Louise glares at Immorrel, but goes off to the changing room and returns in...*

Louise: I hope you know that you'll pay for this later.
Immorrel: I'm just trying to get you votes, and I know that this'll help.
Louise: While that may be true, it's still not an excuse.
Immorrel: Be that as it may, I think it's time for the swimsuits, Louise.

*Another glare from Louise, and off she goes, to return wearing this*

Immorrel: You're looking great Louise, now how bout the last one.

*Sighing in resignation, Louise walks back to the changing room, while Immorrel sets up a hammock. Louise walks out and looks at Immorrel's work*

Louise: What's that for?
Immorrel: You.
Louise: Why?
Immorrel: I could swear that I already answered that question. Just hop in and look cute, I know you know how to do that.

*Grudgingly Louise gets into the hammock*

Louise: Am I done now? Can I be done with this?
Immorrel: For now, I guess.
Louise: What do you mean, "for now"?
Immorrel: I mean that we may need to do a bit more campaigning if you want to stay in for the next round.

*Louise pulls her whip out and starts walking towards Immorrel*

Louise: I've put up with quite enough of this, it's now time to remind you of who you are and who I am.

*At this point Immorrel, finding that discretion is the greater part of valor, runs for the changing room and tries to get the door closed, but discovers that the Nirvana's doors have no locks, and Louise follows him into the changing room. The sounds of the beating don't seem to stop for a very long time*

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:51 am

*Sakaki and Kagura's classmates waited in their own spaceship until White Base took off, then they followed it to the Nirvana. They docked, entered the Nirvana and went to find Sakaki, Kaorin, and Kagura so they could be with them when they got the results.*

Chiyo-chan: *Hugging Sakaki* Oh, Miss Sakaki, you made it!!

*Everyone crowded around Sakaki, cheering, hugging, giving well wishes, etc. Then Kagura's name flashed on the screen.*

Chiyo-chan: Oh Miss Kagura, you made it too. YAY!! *hugs Kagura and drags her into the middle of the crowd with Sakaki.*

Kagura: You may have gotten more votes last round, but next round, you won't be so lucky. May the best girl win. *puts out her hand*

Sakaki: *nods and takes her hand*

*Kagura goes off with L. Fist to get ready for the round*

Wurpess: Kyonko didn't make it?! :cry: *wipes tears, then turns to the crowd of school girls.* So are you here to watch, or help, or what?

Tomo: We're here to help make sure Sakaki wins!

Wurpess: Cool. Well, Sakaki, time to go get ready.

Kaorin: I want to help Miss Sakaki change too!!!

Wurpess: :roll: I'm sure you do.

*In the dressing room*

Chiyo-chan: So, this is a lingerie/swimsuit contest. So you need to be wearing some sort of underwear or bathing suit. Um, what are you wearing now?

*Sakaki takes off her skirt*

*Everyone lets out a collective "Awwww."*

Yomi: Hmmm, that's cute, but not quite right for the contest.

Tomo: Well, it's mostly Otaku here, so she should wear something that appeals to their fetishes, like the school swimsuit!

Osaka: No, no no! You've got it all wrong. She needs to wear something that shows off her enormous boobs. Like this!

*Mr. Kimura bursts into the dressing room, which has no lock*

Mr. Kimura: I have an outfit for you to wear!

Mr. Kimura: DING DONG!

Kaorin: *Has epic nosebleed, then faints*

Everyone Else: :shock:

Sakaki: :oops: I-I don't think I can do this.

*Just then, Father Cat flies in behind Sakaki*

Father Cat: Don't worry. I'll save you. I'm Chiyo's father.

*pop*

Sakaki: Oh!

*And with that, Father Cat wraps his noodly arms around Sakaki, then in a poof of light, she is back in her school uniform. Father Cat then disappears.*

Wurpess: Well, that was interesting. O.o
ImageImage

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 am

Chuck: MEEEEEOW!!!!!!!!!
Chad: I think I've found an all new love for cats!
Chuck: .....but s that sort of thing allowed?
Megaman: I'll Allow It!
Chuck: The 4th Annual Ms Anime Universe pageant has been brought to you by White Base Bar. Need a break from chaotic battles and mindless destruction? Then, head on over White Base Bar, providing drinks to your friendly neighborhood psychos....
Chad: ....and by Chef "Black Leg" Sanji, proving all the meals for all of our beautiful contestants!
Chuck: Is it just me or is Chef Sanji making the extra special meals just for Nami?
Chad: Hmmm. Let's find out.
*digital window opens up, showing live video footage of Sanji in the Nirvana's main kitchen, cooking up hundreds of luxurious dishes, in super happy gleeful bliss, for the contestant, guests, eliminate contestants, and all of the 100+ you ladies of the Nirvana's crew. The ladies are all falling for him and his food.*
Chad: Does that answer you question?
Chuck: Let's just move on.

Chad: Oh yeah, I just remembered. We have theme song this year. It's called Awe by Citizen Cope....
(Note: Just ignore the crappy video and listen to the song.)
Chuck: ....and it's that someone else has to come out of their dressing, and they're the mini waterfall!

Megaman: Heeeere's Nami!!!!!!
*the aforementioned song starts playing*
ImageImageImageImageImage
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 am

*as the song plays, Nami puts on a little dance. each time she changes, by the waterfall, she goes behind (something different, without having to go back to her dressing room) the falls, a white curtain, a magician's box, large feather fans, steam, under water, etc, etc.*

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 am

Chuck: Meow.
Chad: Meow indeed. That's it I'm getting me a cat.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”