The 4th Annual Miss Anime Universe Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:35 am

yoko

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 am

[img]http://www.amvience.com/members/oropher ... sthing.JPG

Name: Lacus Clyne
Anime: Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny
[/img]

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:56 am

[img]http://www.amvience.com/members/oropher ... ng.JPG[img]

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:57 am

asldjhakehrdweorjq;lek-039 I'll get it right this time

http://www.amvience.com/members/oropher ... sthing.JPG

[/img]

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Just a friendly reminder, folks - the rules on image size still apply here.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 pm

megaman917 wrote:*a fog appears and Nami steps out along with a man wearing a dark hoodie, with the hood covering his head and face. the man in the hoodie pulls out a sword and, in a split second, slices the jumbotron into many pieces, then he destroys Kaorin's picture album. he flash steps out of the area*
L.Fist wrote:Didn't know we had abilities in this topic.

*grabs kagura and jumps in with the crowd*
*shoots fire at wurpess and kaorin's direction*

"Humph...Sono tedo jado jenae ka? Honki de Ikuze!"
*With another photo album destroyed, Kaorin once again changes into her hulk form. She begins to lash out at everyone and everything around her, injuring many [almost] innocent bystanders. The fire doesn't seem to be inflicting any major damage on her enormous form. So Wurpess stands behind her as she lets out her super fangirl *squee*, which deafens everyone in the arena (except her and Kaorin, who isn't affected by much right now.) and serves as a distress signal to the keepers of the other Sakaki albums.*

*All of a sudden, Chiyo-chan flies in through a small hole in the roof, wielding an indestructible copy of the destroyed album. The pictures are held in between plates of strong, bullet-proof glass and the cover is made of titanium. (How she can even lift it is a mystery.) She flies around the arena once, bludgeoning people with the book, before flying over to Kaorin. Once Kaorin sees the album, she goes back to normal. Chiyo hands Kaorin the book, which she then drops due to the weight. After several attempts to try and pick it up, Kaorin finally just sits on it and puts herself into "deep meditation", drawing around her a protective shield of yuri love. With her work here done, Chiyo-chan flies back out through the roof.*

*A little scared of being left here "alone" in such a hostile environment, Wurpess brings out her own combat weapons: A yaoi paddle, and The Smexy Yaoi Manga of Protection.*
ImageImage

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 am

*an elevator car rises out of the wreckage and it opens up to reveal Faye standing next to a floating TV, mounted with 2 machineguns, both move out into the area with the other contestants*

Faye: Uh, the guy that kidnapped-*jumps as she recieves a stungun-like shock* I mean entered me into this contest again thought he would be courteous and bring me here...

Voice from the TV: It is in my personal interest to not appear in person as of yet. So this shall be my stand-in. *fires off a few rounds, purposely going over everyone's heads*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 am

I raise you all 1 Kyonko...

Name: Kyonko
Anime: The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Vote her. Now |:

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:46 am

Chad: I see some new faces this year, but can we let the female version of Kyon, a male character, enter the competition?
Chuck: That's a good question.
Chad: Where is our host when you need him?
Chuck: Wait a minute, Chad, it seems that we're getting a message from our host. It says, "I'll Allow It!".....
Chad: and there you have it! Now we just need to see who else is going to join our 12 contestants.
Chuck: No, I think we really need to see is when all Hell will break loose and what will happen when all Hell breaks loose.
Chad: That is true.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 am

megaman917 wrote:"I'll Allow It!"

Return to “Anime Screencaps”